Nexus T911 - Too many consecutive resets

dibberly

Inactive User
Reaction score
I am new to all this glitching stuff but i am using the multiprovider multirom release ver 1 script. I have done alot of reading on forums and most of my questions have been answered hence the lack of posts, but just stuck with this one:

I have done a few rom 11 cards but the last 2 have come up with this:

Now we will try Packet 1, 16F4 delay, our VCC is about 35 and our Glitch Type was 08
+++++++-+-+-++++--+++++-++++-+++++-+++--++++++---+++-+-+-+++++++--+++++++++--+++-+++-++-++-+-++++---!+-+++-+-++++++++-++++-+-+++-++!!!!
Too many consecutive resetsYou may need to adjust your glitcher and/or script settings
Script will now exit - have a nice day
script failed

I have a modded nexus t911 and my settings are pins 2 & 5 set to on and the rest is set to off

Its strange how some cards go through and others dont??

Do i need another script?

Or what can the prob be?

dibberly said:
I am new to all this glitching stuff but i am using the multiprovider multirom release ver 1 script. I have done alot of reading on forums and most of my questions have been answered hence the lack of posts, but just stuck with this one:

I have done a few rom 11 cards but the last 2 have come up with this:

Now we will try Packet 1, 16F4 delay, our VCC is about 35 and our Glitch Type was 08
+++++++-+-+-++++--+++++-++++-+++++-+++--++++++---+++-+-+-+++++++--+++++++++--+++-+++-++-++-+-++++---!+-+++-+-++++++++-++++-+-+++-++!!!!
Too many consecutive resetsYou may need to adjust your glitcher and/or script settings
Script will now exit - have a nice day
script failed

I have a modded nexus t911 and my settings are pins 2 & 5 set to on and the rest is set to off

Its strange how some cards go through and others dont??

Do i need another script?

Or what can the prob be?

In parameters within winex have you got 't911 modded'selected.

yes already selected......got the new ini file which gave me the modded t911 option

Thanks for the suggestion

if your nexus is the orange 1 try settings 2 and 6 mate works for me :Cheers:

yep its the orange one

will try it tomorrow & let you know

thanx

ramraider said:
if your nexus is the orange 1 try settings 2 and 6 mate works for me :Cheers:

still no joy....same error

thanks for the idea

Back