nexus problem

martinb

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all
I got my nexus 2 days ago and i flashed it with the d11 and that went ok, then i run differant scrips for rom11 boc including the multi script they all went for about 20-30 minutes and then timed out on differant lines, i tried again this morning and all i get is

Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 2 Bytes Requested, 0 Bytes Read, Continuing Script

Script Error on Line 118
Sc.GetByte: Requested Byte Exceeds Last Read Request

Card didn't reset - most likely cause of this error is not reseting the glitcher before starting the script
Script will now exit - have a nice day
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i have also seen 2 leds on the nexus, a red one for power and on the other side of the card slot another led, should this be flashing when glitching as i does nothing. please can someone help.
ps. i am using a regulated 500ma power supply set at 12v. so this is ok and i have also loaded sct 10en as i am running on win2000 pro:mad: :Cheers:

martinb said:
Hi all
I got my nexus 2 days ago and i flashed it with the d11 and that went ok, then i run differant scrips for rom11 boc including the multi script they all went for about 20-30 minutes and then timed out on differant lines, i tried again this morning and all i get is

Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 2 Bytes Requested, 0 Bytes Read, Continuing Script

Script Error on Line 118
Sc.GetByte: Requested Byte Exceeds Last Read Request

Card didn't reset - most likely cause of this error is not reseting the glitcher before starting the script
Script will now exit - have a nice day
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i have also seen 2 leds on the nexus, a red one for power and on the other side of the card slot another led, should this be flashing when glitching as i does nothing. please can someone help.
ps. i am using a regulated 500ma power supply set at 12v. so this is ok and i have also loaded sct 10en as i am running on win2000 pro:mad: :Cheers:

The red 1 stays on constant,are you running winex in 98 mode?

sorry for the delay, how do you put it into 98 mode m8

i cant find a program icon in winex 5.42 have i got the right one m8

you mean the icon with the raydar on it, it just comes up with the version

sorry, sometimes i'm a bit stupid after a hard days work, i've sorted it, thanks m8

Back