it should fix some problems

thanks to cydine for the scan.conf, cables.xml
scanning for cableuk sym6887 and cableuk sym6952

epg only gives for next programme only its the only flaw with this image

please dont post feedback about epg unless you have a fix
then please share as we all can do with it
and the drinks will be on liam

for sagem 1x or 2x do the following
press dbox...settings...misc...enable enx watchdog on...back... red to save settings back to tv
now
blue...blue...yellow...3...green...blue

then back to title hardware settings then yellow...red asks to restart press yes/ja

hope that does it for you all check it out after restart

well done gav, look forward to giving it a look

currently in telepest uddingston area and you earlier sportster is still working fine for me here despite the fails elsewhere

Gav this one sounds good am using your other image without any hitches but will give this one a try keep up the good work mate. Big thanks

gav12345 said:
nextgen19.11.05 2x image
download from here
http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65595
its a 2x if you want 1x please use imageworks and convert it
for sagem 1x or 2x do the following
press dbox...settings...misc...enable enx watchdog on...back... red to save settings back to tv
now
blue...blue...yellow...3...green...blue
then back to title hardware settings then yellow...red asks to restart press yes/ja
hope that does it for you all check it out after restart
Lol i posted this quoat in response to someone asking how to lol. But the post has dissappeared sorry gav lol

Gav,

hi mate I haven't got a secure fix yet mate. I can acheive full epg on a channel if it has been on it for a while but the rest still on show 1 ahead and old programs are not cleared. Sorry I've dissapered a bit mate but its been a bit hectic. Do you know why the sectionsd fix didn't work, is the image squashfs ?? If it isn't maybe you should have a word with cydine as he might be able to fix it as the image is solid apart from the epg.

I will keep playing around and if I come up with anything you will be the first to know.

de_deej

hey diddy thanx for that where will i get the image works software from can any one do this for me please

How do you get started with building a image from scratch? Is there a dummies guide to development?

dingo you have to start where everyone starts m8 reading and studying you will get there in the end m8

do some research on the net you will find lots of things but most in german so you can translate to english as thats what i do takes a while though

cheers

So is all the source up on sourceforge or wherever? I went to the YADI site once... in particular... for say the uk05 image... is this in the public domain somewhere?

(Thanks... almost at 5 posts... so I can download!!)

so this image should not go off cross fingers

gav i thought u other image called GAVS was working ok with the key rolling ? and also has that total full EPG u can carry on till the days programmes ?? am a newbie still learning sorry gav

Thanks gav

Can i just ask a newbs question. Will this be any better than whats been released in last few days after recent changes.

Also can u use IMA to flash this image to box with crossover cable. I use old version of sportster at the mo but willing to give anything a try

need help anyone how do i flash all the 4 parts of the flash or do i just need to flash the first part

its better in the way of it has newcamd on it as cable companys are trying to kill evocamd and also its brand new and upto date

veryfastworld said:
need help anyone how do i flash all the 4 parts of the flash or do i just need to flash the first part

download all 4 parts and then extract part 1 on the desktop then you can delette all the rar files as you have extracted the full image on the desktop

done m8

cheers

thanx gav for that will i be able to put bouquets and services on without scanning if i download em will they work and is it the same way to put em on as ne other image

as my image yes enigma and neutrino are different thats all

Back