nextgen19.11.05 2x(Fixed epg) flashed and working

bloodstone1964

Inactive User
Joined
Oct 21, 2005
Messages
1,482
Reaction score
0
Location
planet earth
nextgen19.11.05 2x(Fixed epg) ok put it on scanned picked up 24 transponders pic is very nice managed 250 channels got ride off all nvod channels and usless front row everything ..the only thing i have noticed is some time when i go on any channel it will go black. but a reboot and all works ok again. so ill leave this image on my box for now if i notice any thing else i will post it thanks .bloodstone. hope this helps any 1 struggling for image imfo. i still have sportster 1.7 05 uk running on my 2nd box .thats running very nice to both on two diffrent boxs. this 1 on a. nokia avia 600. extgen19.11.05 2x.(Fixed epg). and this 1 on a. nokia avia 500 sportster 1.7 05 uk .:)
 
Last edited:
well ive noticed when sometimes you fkick over channels to the no epg channels it does mess up a bit i dont know why but i just stick with the epg ones anyway as i have no front rows and is running perfectly on epg and all the guides



NEWS UPDATE

i have been messing around with this image and never mind evocamd or newcamd how about mgcamd v1.00 the brand new one out i have managed to get it to au messing with the keys and well works perfectly so thats another one to add to the image that i have done

all seems well but i still need to test more on this new mgcamd-v1.00 but it seems very very fast to clear the channels as well

i thought i just will let you all know what im upto i havent just left the forum just busy messing with the keys and the camds


cheers all
 
Last edited:
notanotherone said:
gav must have been bored lol: shocked2


yep just a bit bored but i still cant upload it as im not sure if it will au the rom10 keys untl the rom10 keys are rolled at the mo its all rom7 and that is working perfectly now


so its just the waiting game now

come on roll them keys man

lol


cheers
 
gav12345 said:
NEWS UPDATE

i have been messing around with this image and never mind evocamd or newcamd how about mgcamd v1.00 the brand new one out i have managed to get it to au messing with the keys and well works perfectly so thats another one to add to the image that i have done

all seems well but i still need to test more on this new mgcamd-v1.00 but it seems very very fast to clear the channels as well

i thought i just will let you all know what im upto i havent just left the forum just busy messing with the keys and the camds


cheers all

Thats great news gav as i think the more you get to work the better for everyone as it gives the cc more work to try and beat us.
Good luck hope its au ok.
Exellent well done (up to now)
 
gav12345 said:
yep just a bit bored but i still cant upload it as im not sure if it will au the rom10 keys untl the rom10 keys are rolled at the mo its all rom7 and that is working perfectly now


so its just the waiting game now

come on roll them keys man

lol


cheers

It's nice to know there's something in reserve ready for when the cc's screw the existing EMU's .......
 
fatblerk said:
It's nice to know there's something in reserve ready for when the cc's screw the existing EMU's .......


wow lets not jump the gun yet it should work but we have to wait a while


cheers
 
gav12345 said:
wow lets not jump the gun yet it should work but we have to wait a while


cheers

Judging by the amount of work you guys are putting in i've every confidence it will m8 ... :emotions1
 
thanks for your encouragement m8

apreiciate that m8


cheers
 
Back
Top