gav12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
2x
http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58318

1x
http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58319

and thanks to cydine for the sectionsd. the epg for the uk working perfectly no front row epg though

dont forget for sagem dboxs 1x or 2x do the following

press dbox...settings...misc...avia (nokia) off...back... red to save settings back to tv

now
blue...gavs-menu blue...yellow system menu...3 hardware settings...green gtx/enx chipset settings...blue sagem/phillips enx tdp trace on

then back to title hardware settings then yellow driver selection...red to active nokia avia500 to 600 asks to restart press yes/ja

if after you have zink problems then
blue...gavs-menu blue...yellow system menu...3 hardware settings...red ucode selection...and choose ucode 0014 then restart your box and hopefully no more zinc probs and all running smooth

cheers all different slightly different gavs menu as well

enjoy

cheers

Last edited:
Cheers mate will leave feedback tomorrow.

de_deej

Thoughts and feedback.

FANTASTIC! the epg is fixed that was the one thing that was putting me of this image.

Working through a couple of things I've noticed the following:
The channel zap up and down are reversed (this is not really an issue really easy to change).
The main problem is the system menu's do not seem to work for me.
Select 'CPU utilisation' or 'memory utilisation' and it just crashes back to the menu without actually performing the task.

None of the above effect the picture or the watching ability which is GREAT.

Thank you for the work!

Right I've had a bit of an experiment here.
Took the sectionsd from this new image, falshed to your original nextgen image and replaced the sectionsd there.
Now I amazed myself that it worked and I've got the EPG there and the system level menus like the 'CPU utilistaion' and 'memory utilisation' work correctly.
The one option I am missing and have no idea how to change is that in the sportster images there is an option menu for 'standby settings' where you can set the EPG to active in standby from it's default of inactive.
Is there any file I can edit to gain this function? or is it already turned on in the nextgen images?

Again THANKS for an amazing image, this is now staying on my dbox for a good while now.

i forgot to add 1 file please put in /var/bin/ and overwrite it and thats fine its to enable the change of drivers for sagem and to use the 500 - 600 selection

i was too excited about getting this image out so enjoy

cheers

hi gav just put this on this morning (dont know why as your last one was great for me)also found buttons issue to go from bbc 1 to bbc 2 you would think you hit the up cursor but on this one no you hit the down one but easily fixed by going into keyset up and sorting it from there,have epg on all channels apart from front row i have the time of the programme showing and the time of when the next programme starts (on the left hand side)but no list by the way this is not a big deal great job again m8 by the way if i mind right
your sporster 76_07_11_05 had epg on all channels including front row is that right(sorry jut checked my other box and it true)again gr8 job m8

the epg list will take a couple of minuts to load in by the way

i dont know about the front row side of thing any they will be all gone soon anyway

notanotherone what do you mean on the left hand side m8

cheers

on the epg guide you have the time when the programme you are watching started and then the name of that programme and you have also the time for the next programme is going to start and the name of that programme well on front row i have times but no programme titles as i said no big deal

so more or less there is no epg for front row is that it

yes thats it but no big loss if i want i can always put you sprtster on one box leave this one on another and (try as i might i still cant get files and boquets on enigma)liams on another lol have fun with your new project lol

ok i didnt know about the epg for front row as i cant test that but thanks for letting me know m8

cheers

gav just flashed my sagem 2xi made all the changes for a sagem but it will not work with newcam you get picture and sound 2 sceonds then it freezes up.Ive changed ucodes and still no joy.If i change to evocam it works after a reboot .can you think of what it might be .Im going to try your last image as it worked ok on my other box

thanks

newcamd does take a couple of minutes to work though but it should kick in

thought the epg on front row was sorted as the thread started today was all excited :(

apart from that so far so good ;)

box working fine so far with your last image.Could it be the mmops file ? I'll try and flash again and put the file from the other image in to see if that works

sorry but i havent got front row so i did not know and i thought as cydine has sorted it it would be fine any jimmy front row is going soon m8

Apart from the front row shimmy, everythings looking good here Gav, another good one! ;)

rk176 hi m8

i dont know maybe you should flash the image with ifa as some people have said you get a better flash of the box then ftp'ing to box and i have come across this as well

cheers

Ive always used ifa.
I'll try the other box with it tomorow as Ive got to go to work in a bit .
It might be that the box is a bit fussy with images.
I'll let you know how i get on

Back