Next Season Premiership rights

delectable

Inactive User
Reaction score
The new TV rights kick in next footie season (2007/8), with Sky and Sentana now sharing the UK rights.

The foreign rights also change at the same time.

Does anyone know which European channels have the rights as of the next season? I've heard that ART no longer has the rights as of next season.

The new TV rights kick in next footie season (2007/8), with Sky and Sentana now sharing the UK rights.

The foreign rights also change at the same time.

Does anyone know which European channels have the rights as of the next season? I've heard that ART no longer has the rights as of next season.

I've heard that ART no longer has the rights as of next season not been decided yet

My understanding was that all the foreign rights had been sold/all the deals done.

If they've lost it they're not going to advertise the fact, but the plumeting price of official cards indicates that the case.

Wondered who actually had one the rights or where to find out?

Showtime Arabia won the Nilesat rights, but dont broadcast on 13 . . rumours going around that\Art will show 4 games per week next season, need to wait and see what happens.

Yes just because deals have been done with the PremierLeague doesnt mean that other deals cannot happen at some point. The situation is that Showtime have purchased sole rights to broadcast in the middle east region so other providers that broadcast there cannot buy from FAPL. However showtime can sell rights to 'blocks' of games etc to other broadcasters if they choose and this is likely going to be the situation. ART will purchase some games from Showtime and maybe even Al-Jazeera may as well in competition with ART.
It is a bit of a mess because Showtime will not be realistically available to the UK. Supersport also have rights and will be available via the Digitalb platform, then all the usual expensive packages have rights too. So basically lets hope the German Pr3miere pack remains available and D+ or any other big hacks too.
The mess may be a blessing to hobbyists as since their isnt any cheap official option we'll just see more pirate options- FREE :) just like the old days.

Wait and see

Yes. It seems as though will be a matter of wait and see. Fingers crossed that the right parties get the rights: big crow

Hi pink helmet are these packages availible on satellite with out sub

as far as i am aware for next season...

premiership most coverage for 2007-08 is on TPS Foot, Sky Italia, Supersports, Showtime Arabia, Nova and SKY UK! Part coverage is Digital+, CanalDigitaal.

Thanks dirtyace for the pm regarding sky italia, can you give me more info on it, i cant pm u back cos i'm a junior member i u need my email let me know

Cheers mate and thanks guys for all the help

forget showtime, unless you got a big enough dish for it.... About 1.3 metres in the south working up to 1.8 towards the north to get a signal!

i still think art will get a last minute deal for some games, i took the chance and ordered the card, if i'm right then those prices will soon shoot up!

Is there anyway i can find out if they will show Scottish home game on a Saturday i know they do the Sunday games,im thinking of getting one as well..

I've had a look at the premier league site and checked the coverage from germany!!! its covered by premiere and heres a translated quote from their website, looks they gonna show lots of live epl....................After the season is the season ago To short before conclusion the play time run off in the Prime Minister League at Dramatik was hardly to be over-bid. The exciting duel around the championship between challenger Manchester United and title defender FC Chelsea held the fans in breath. The coming season promises exactly the same much tension, if Manchester United must defend its straight achieved title against the dethroned champion Chelsea as well as the likewise title-hungry FC Liverpool and FC arsenal. With premiere you remain in the Prime Minister League at the ball. Premiere presented further the Top plays from England live and will even still develop its live-offer. Up to 320 premiere live can transfer plays per season, 280 of it exclusively. The Prime Minister League season 2006/2007 in the overview: Master: Manchester United Champion League: FC Chelsea, FC Liverpool, FC arsenal UEFA Cup: Tottenham Hotspur, FC Everton, Bolton of Wanderers Absteiger: Sheffield United, Charlton Athletic, FC wading Ford Gate hunter: Didier Drogba (20 gates)

What do you think???

It seems that Eurosport2-hungary also now have rights and will be showing live games next season. At the moment I dont think its available by hack but it may be a cheap official alternative, and you never know a hack may soon be out.

This new season will bring changes but it looks like we will have options.

Back