next neutrino dream + ultra

cryogenic

Inactive User
Reaction score
rudbox seemed a bit confused with netid, but I have an alternative working.

basically it's a full scan in 2 mins using the nit from one of your transponders (cydine confirmed you all should have it each area)

all you have to do is either:

know one of your transponder freqs and sym rate (get from your services.xml and type the freq in the osd) it will add a new option in the scanning screen.

or

do a normal scan and choose Auto Create NIT/Sym from services.xml
it will read them in and also create the new option in the scanning screen

(you could try Auto Create with your current services.xml but I can't gaurantee the format would be correct for it to read it 100% - best read what was created in this image) or just input it manually once on the osd.

From then on scanning with the new option will take 2mins :)

bye for now

Is there any way to find out if there is a transponder frequency that is present is every area of the UK? If so, can it be hard coded into the image so that you don't have to enter it in the osd section?

Is it possible to create a plug in we could use on the image that we are using now to tell us the details we need to put in the new image?

Is there any way to find out if there is a transponder frequency that is present is every area of the UK? If so, can it be hard coded into the image so that you don't have to enter it in the osd section?

you only have to type 3 to 5 characters once, or not even type at all if you use auto, once it's done it's done and ready to use every time.

I know it's piss easy to do m8 but there's always someone who has trouble with even the simplest tasks!

What's simple to one is not necessarily simple to another.

We all appreciate what you're doing for the dreambox community cryo and thank you for it! :)

I know it's piss easy to do m8 but there's always someone who has trouble with even the simplest tasks!

We all appreciate what you're doing for the dreambox community cryo and thank you for it! :)

well said mate as that goes for me:CRYBABY:

but good work you pros! well done!

nice1 cryo when are you releasing this image m8? ;)

Well said Devilfish, and the older you get the harder it is to take things in

It doesn't sound too daunting (setting myself up there - lol!)

I'm sure one of us will be able to produce step-by-step instructions when the image appears

Back