Newzbin

No mate, I can still see anything that available, I'm just not allowed to grab the NZB file.

I let my credit run out as the site is crap these days.

Yeah you must need credit.

I have set newzbin for 100 day post age and have 1015 results.

I can see thousands of posts in all the other groups mate, it just doesn't allow me to grab any nzb's as my subs have ran out.

Only the Wii section has no posts, everywhere else has thousands. :err:

Newzbin has went downhill over the past few years, they don't even index Nintendo Wii games and there are always loads of stuff missing from their movies and music.

I was a customer for about 5 years but I quit last month and moved over to NZBRUS, which is equally shit but I got a lifetime membership for under a tenner :)

thanks for that info witchy think ill will swap over for a sake of a £10

I can see thousands of posts in all the other groups mate, it just doesn't allow me to grab any nzb's as my subs have ran out.

Only the Wii section has no posts, everywhere else has thousands. :err:

When you log out although it looks like you have full access to browse it does cut off loads of items. So although you'll think you can still see all the movies, it's not till you login that you find out there are thousands more.

That's deffinately your problem is the fact you have no credit left. I can see 100's of wii games.

I was given someone elses login details and it appears that everyone else is correct and I'm wrong! :Dunce:

After logging in I can now see Wii games :)

When did they change all this?

l only paid for mine the other day and before that it was like yours m8,,there seems alot more on it these days

lol.

You're a bad man.

lol, no mate, a kind member on this forum saw my problem and offered me access to his account, nothing naughty happened :)

@ smirnoff, PMSL, I'll grab that out of curiosity ;)

Yer it does seem much better.

Anyone got a spare invite for newzbin?

I used to be on there about 2 years ago, but forgot to put my account on vacation.
Getting fed up of having to search thru newzleech for whatever I want

Anyone got a spare invite for newzbin?

I used to be on there about 2 years ago, but forgot to put my account on vacation.
Getting fed up of having to search thru newzleech for whatever I want

Just sent you a pm

Newzbin has went downhill over the past few years, they don't even index Nintendo Wii games and there are always loads of stuff missing from their movies and music.

I was a customer for about 5 years but I quit last month and moved over to NZBRUS, which is equally shit but I got a lifetime membership for under a tenner :)

Don't know what you are doing wrong but there are curently 1,360 WII games on their index. Maybe you need to read the help files or something ?

is there any chance i could get a newzbin invitation sharing my buds but has no invites left
thanks in advance

newzbin is so easy to use and dont mind paying as they say you only get what you pay for

Back