Newzbin - Where has the nzb link gone ??

bilabonic

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi

Not been on here for about 2 weeks. when i select a title after searching for there is no option to /load the .nzb for it ?

Have they altered anything again, have used it since it was shut down.

Cheers

This is on their main page, if you have not paid for premium credits then you won't be able to do download NZB.

As many of you are now discovering, the credit system has been re-implemented. NZB1 had, in the months prior to closing their doors, set the credit system, pending resolution of the court case, so that all members had premium access irrespective of their status. After they lost the case, new management took over the domain and set up NZB2. What remained tho was the setting from NZB1, which allowed all members premium access. This setting has now been removed. What this means is that Basic members will only have access to the basic features. Premium members of course have access to the Premium features. To see what features the different classifications have, please refer to the Feature Overview.

While we welcome your audits asking why you no longer are able to download NZBs, a quicker solution is to get topped up and become a Premium member (because that is going to be the answer in the audits).

I have never been on newsbin, but got told this was the best search engine around for nzbs.

*NZBIndex - We index, you search*

I newsbin is still the easiest to search as but their retention is lmited (I think around 200 days). A lot of their stuff is manually filtered which caused their legal issues but also made it easier to search.

NZBMatrix retention is around 650 days and still has good filtering and search options.

I newsbin is still the easiest to search as but their retention is lmited (I think around 200 days). A lot of their stuff is manually filtered which caused their legal issues but also made it easier to search.

NZBMatrix retention is around 650 days and still has good filtering and search options.

Its all automated now pal as far as I know, and in prefs you can set your max retention search to 'max'.

:)

Its all automated now pal as far as I know, and in prefs you can set your max retention search to 'max'.

I thought they bought the editors back on board, without them its no better then nzbmatrix.

Retention is still 240 days. I contacted them a few months before they went tits up and they said at the time they had been archiving old ports going back to 400 days (inline with giganews retention) but were waiting to upgrade their backend before add the old posts back to the search results. I guess they never got round to updating their backend, haha

TBH, I am unlikely to renew my premium credits unless they offer a good deal, if its automated then I will most likely stick with matrix.

I thought they bought the editors back on board, without them its no better then nzbmatrix.

Retention is still 240 days. I contacted them a few months before they went tits up and they said at the time they had been archiving old ports going back to 400 days (inline with giganews retention) but were waiting to upgrade their backend before add the old posts back to the search results. I guess they never got round to updating their backend, haha

TBH, I am unlikely to renew my premium credits unless they offer a good deal, if its automated then I will most likely stick with matrix.

I agree tbh, lots of missing reports on Newzbib now compared to Matrix, but it should improve once they sort the automatic reporting.

I am running both but will probably stick with Matrix when my subscription runs out.

I didnt even know Newzbin were back...wicked...I still have 200 + days credit on there thught i'd lost it...

Back