Newsgroups

@steharg
why don`t you use usenetserver for your nzb`s,its on their homepage under global search(although i do use newzbin also)

i just find it easier on newzbin - selecting the entire post in one go instead of clicking each single binary

i use ngroups.net never had a problem and also i found if i change the payment from euros to USD it works out abit cheaper.

Hello mate,

thanks for the information, how do I actually connect to any of the sites, as they're not web addresses, do I need a program to log into them or something, as when I click on the link. It asks me whether I want to run a program to open it or save it.

Regards

Imran

I personally use easynews, I get 20GB for $10/£6 per month. The big advantage of easynews is that as well as using newsreaders, you can browse and download using http. In other words you can connect and download from the groups using your normal browser e.g IE/firefox and download manager.

It's so much easier, i used to do it the traditional way, but easynews even unrar's the movie file's and provides previews etc

If you are not sure, you can have a trial account with easynews.

Back