Inactive User
Reaction score
the good news is that its been tested and it should be with us today

Eurovox

:xmas:

Thanks for a update cant wait will this auto update thank you for your

effort

sorry but its taking longer than they thought to sort out the fix

The "test" version of the fix was distributed to a few select users; who have now confirmed that it works. I will try to get hold of a copy of this file whilst you lot are waiting.

I will say however that the final release is supposed to be ready for around the 7 o'clock mark TODAY, we are just waiting on the koreans to distribute the files.

Liam.

liamcrayden said:
The "test" version of the fix was distributed to a few select users; who have now confirmed that it works. I will try to get hold of a copy of this file whilst you lot are waiting.

I will say however that the final release is supposed to be ready for around the 7 o'clock mark TODAY, we are just waiting on the koreans to distribute the files.

Liam.

ilmao @ "koreans", i bet its a geeky guy sitting in his stinky bedroom in fife ur summit like that, ilmao :Jester:

12 minutes past 7 <rolls eyes>... this is worse than waitin for bleedin Santa

: grim : in searchin limewire right now for "why are we waiting" to keep myself amused for a wee while

Eurovox auto update bin file

Yo dudes is the file called Beta-Fix-V1.bin once extracted and 936kb in size just checking coz could only extrat firts rar file anybody comfirm? cheers

you need to download all 3 winrar files that are in the download section
all 3 files under the heading euro vox fix are working

Last edited:
Back