NEWBIE: What software/leads do i need to do a Pace 4001

rab_mccoll_ypt

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Peeps...quite new to digital. still hav my old elvis proggy from the jerrold/scientific atlanta days lol.Anyway folks i'm sitting with a pace ( model Number on Bottom = Di4001N) Anyone tell me everything i need to hack the fooker n unscramble the channels..i'm on VM and bored so the idle hands are desperate to do sum work with this box...also,wer do i get the screwdriver bit to open the anti-tamper screws? Any help or pointers would b appreciated.Cheers In AdVanCe

:BLOBBY:

ird can be gotten from scart inside the box
for bk jtag ( i think ) or from the paired card which will need glitching
then get the fun files from cable section and write a fun card for it
and dont forget to cu tb pic in downloads

You'll get the screw driver from Maplins and it's not a jtag you will need a ledsim or as don't do it says a paired card. ledsim is the easyist it throws bk and ird at you.
let us know how you get on

Blanno

Hi Peeps...quite new to digital. still hav my old elvis proggy from the jerrold/scientific atlanta days lol.Anyway folks i'm sitting with a pace ( model Number on Bottom = Di4001N) Anyone tell me everything i need to hack the fooker n unscramble the channels..i'm on VM and bored so the idle hands are desperate to do sum work with this box...also,wer do i get the screwdriver bit to open the anti-tamper screws? Any help or pointers would b appreciated.Cheers In AdVanCe

:BLOBBY:

FIRSTLY....THERE IS A NEWBIE SECTION (AND YES I AM SHOUTING)

SECONDLY.... FECKING CHEEK....

Anyone tell me everything i need to hack the fooker n unscramble the channels.

DO SOME READING AND SCROLLING AROUND, WE'RE NOT UR SCIVVY'S AND WHILE UR SCROLLING, SCROLL TO THE RULES SECTION FIRST.

FIRSTLY....THERE IS A NEWBIE SECTION (AND YES I AM SHOUTING)

SECONDLY.... FECKING CHEEK....

DO SOME READING AND SCROLLING AROUND, WE'RE NOT UR SCIVVY'S AND WHILE UR SCROLLING, SCROLL TO THE RULES SECTION FIRST.

I think you're point is taken. No need to be so rude about it, Point the guy in the right direction and help educate him. We're all her to help each other. Manners cost nothing and advise should be freely given

Blanno

1st thing will need to know is the card paired to the box

if not then you are going to need a led sim as it called that just plug into the box and tells you what the box key and ird is

you can get a led sim from

http://www.tailor-madecircuits.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=42

then you will need a Funcard Programmer and fun card ,,not sure how much you got but you can get them from the same web site for about £7 but keep in mind this will only do funcards and you might be better of getting a better one

you can get the fun cards from

http://www.satstore.co.uk/cards.htm

when you have got all that let us know and we will help you onto the next step

but it might be good to have a read round 1st as most of this info is here

I think you're point is taken. No need to be so rude about it, Point the guy in the right direction and help educate him. We're all her to help each other. Manners cost nothing and advise should be freely given

Blanno

if u think thats me rude, u wanna catch me on a bad day.....

Point the guy in the right direction and help educate him.

i've pointed him in the right ....to the newbie section........

advise should be freely given

and i've given it, by telling him to read the rules.

anyone jumping in here saying 'anyone tell me everything i need to know to hack' !!!! to me, thats being rude.......

Alright Guys Thank You Very Much For Your Help..just Ordered The Cables And D/l The Software..so Cheers Phawk,blanno,sempi And Don't Do It.well In Guys Cheers For The Pointers..tina That Was An Outburst Was It Not?? Sumtimes Ppl Make Mistakes N Post In The Wrong Place Etc..am Sure You Wer New To This B4

Thanx Again Ppl Will Let U Know How I Got On Wen Stuff Arrives

Sumtimes Ppl Make Mistakes N Post In The Wrong Place Etc..am Sure You Wer New To This B4

Thanx Again Ppl Will Let U Know How I Got On Wen Stuff Arrives

when i arrived it was about a month before i started to ask for help and that was only when i was really stuck or confused with something...... the point about scrolling around and reading through loads is of threads is so that u will learn and gain so much more along the way and understand things more clearly while trying to find out wot it is ur trying to do. If everyone serves everything on the plate for u, u'll never know how to cook......so to speak...lol

Back