Newbie..Please help!

jinganinja

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have been an observer of this superb site for a while now, So a big hello to you all. I have read the many excellent tutorials that have been provided. However you gueesed i am still stuck.

I have bought myself a Duolabs Dynamite Programmer and have put it into Phoenix i have then read my card with Nagra 4.1 and i get this message:

Opening of COM2 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 31 20 52 65 76 42 30 43 3B
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB0C
ProviderID: 5A
CamID: 2C D8 93 73
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Attempting to login to BD3
Error, BackDoor reported disable - Card may contain update
Reading ROM11 failed
Closing of COM2 was successful

i have also tried reading my subbed card and get exactly the same message?

I dont get the option to enter a bd password, so where do i go from there?

I have tried reading my subbed card and i get exactly the same message so iam hoping the card isnt locked!! If it is locked then what options do i have from here, is it a funcard or titcard?

Many thanks in advance

jinganinja said:
I have been an observer of this superb site for a while now, So a big hello to you all. I have read the many excellent tutorials that have been provided. However you gueesed i am still stuck.

I have bought myself a Duolabs Dynamite Programmer and have put it into Phoenix i have then read my card with Nagra 4.1 and i get this message:

Opening of COM2 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 31 20 52 65 76 42 30 43 3B
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB0C
ProviderID: 5A
CamID: 2C D8 93 73
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Attempting to login to BD3
Error, BackDoor reported disable - Card may contain update
Reading ROM11 failed
Closing of COM2 was successful

i have also tried reading my subbed card and get exactly the same message?

I dont get the option to enter a bd password, so where do i go from there?

I have tried reading my subbed card and i get exactly the same message so iam hoping the card isnt locked!! If it is locked then what options do i have from here, is it a funcard or titcard?

Many thanks in advance

You'll need a 911 to open card,but dont opening your subbed card,not good.

So i take it then that the card is locked...if i didnt get a t911 then is my other alternative to do an atmega/tit/funcard? Am i right in thinking that i will have to obtain my boxkey etc via LED SIMM.

jinganinja said:
So i take it then that the card is locked...if i didnt get a t911 then is my other alternative to do an atmega/tit/funcard? Am i right in thinking that i will have to obtain my boxkey etc via LED SIMM.

Wot box is it?

1st of all m8, dont put you subbed card in your reader as even if you attempt to read sub card the cc can tell ,YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
2nd what box is it and what model, you need your bk/ird b4 you can do anything

Thanks for the superquick replies!! The box is a di 4000t (should have said that : bat : ). Thanks for the alerts about the subbed card i didnt realise that, since i have read it the card keeps saying it is invalid yet when i pull the card in and out it then gets the channels (im only on the starter) ie SSnews. Am i going to have to give TW a call to ge an engineer out?

jinganinja said:
Thanks for the superquick replies!! The box is a di 4000t (should have said that : bat : ). Thanks for the alerts about the subbed card i didnt realise that, since i have read it the card keeps saying it is invalid yet when i pull the card in and out it then gets the channels (im only on the starter) ie SSnews. Am i going to have to give TW a call to ge an engineer out?

You'll have to jtag for bk

jinganinja said:

I suggest you grab a lighter and burn where the chip is"!!
and just tell them that the box was running a bit hot .....

I have called out a Telewest engineer Carwash, you say burn the chip which i am willing to do, but surely the engineer will know i have opened the box because of the "tamper-proof" screws on the back?

Hi
You didnt butcher the screws did u
Hope the man that comes is kind hearted
Didnt you realise that you can buy the security set
From maplins £7.99. Also you shouldnt mess with subbed box
Thats just asking 4 trouble cos it aint yours

I now know that i shouldnt mess with the subbed box !! But i am really worried about this as the card is saying "never paired" in the box now. Would really appreciate some advice on the best thing to do!! He aint coming til next Monday so i have got a chance to try and sort this out.

jinganinja said:
I have called out a Telewest engineer Carwash, you say burn the chip which i am willing to do, but surely the engineer will know i have opened the box because of the "tamper-proof" screws on the back?

burn the chip on the card

jinganinja said:

Why would you want to open that box?? You havent cut talkback have you??

Get yourself this special screw driver pieces (Can not remember name) from Halfords and it will have the bit for you to open and close box properly

carwash said:
Why would you want to open that box?? You havent cut talkback have you??

Get yourself this special screw driver pieces (Can not remember name) from Halfords and it will have the bit for you to open and close box properly

Sorry Carwash i misunderstood you when you said "burn the chip" i thought you meant inside the box. I now know you meant the chip on the card so thats what ive done. Thanks a lot

these cards r locked the need to gltched using unloopers

jinganinja said:
I now know that i shouldnt mess with the subbed box !! But i am really worried about this as the card is saying "never paired" in the box now. Would really appreciate some advice on the best thing to do!! He aint coming til next Monday so i have got a chance to try and sort this out.

why dont u just say that 1 of the kids must have removed the card and lost it ,problem solved, plus youl always have a card to mess about with

john! said:
why dont u just say that 1 of the kids must have removed the card and lost it ,problem solved, plus youl always have a card to mess about with
That sounds the best idea
Only problem is they will say its your fault
And prob want to charge u for the card
Hope your 1 yr contact is up gives u more leaway

Back