Newbie help sorry

s.wellard

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ive searched the forum for a overview of what i need to do but theres so many things here its confused me!!

Right first thing:

If i cut talk back and get a fun card and prgrammer can i watch all chanels and movies?

I have seen that you also may need to remove a chiop and read some data off of it? would i need to do this?

I have seen on the forum that you post the new keys in a hex file. How do i get the codes from these to programme intop my fun card.

Also how would a create a auto updating smart card? Sorry if this is anoying but i promise i have tried to search but have just got very confused. Im in a n*l area that used to be ninex then cable and wireless. The box i would be looking to use is a:

Di 4000

Many thanks

havn't got the box yet those wwere just general q's. I just wanted to know wether i would have to de-solder the chip and read it or just cut the talk back and programme my own cards to get all of the chanells. I should of said that first lol!!
Sorry

very quick guys need some help with a ntl pace box

could someone who knows about net id's pm there msn addy to me so that i can ask them a few basic q's very quickly b4 a auction ends for a box i need some info on.

Cheers guys

Last edited:
Back