Newbie Help Plz

ug02070

Inactive User
Reaction score
First of all hi to everyone!
I am new to all of this but the other day a guy mentioned how he has european satellite and pays around £100 for a 12month card to watch the satellite sports ;) not sure if i can name the channel!
Now i ahve heard since that these dreamboxes are great, basically could someone please tell me which dreambox and type of satellite and anything else etc i would need to get these sports channels to watch premiership games...that is all i want to do but as of yet i ahve not been able to find a black and white answer on any posts.
I do use linux (ubuntu) if that helps at all with connecting to the box.
thanks in advance to anyone who replies
Danny =)

ps, mods if this post is inappropriate plz delete and accept my apolagies

hi m8 and welcome to the forum:)

a dreambox 500s,7020 or 7025 are all compatible m8 and it's a art card that shows mostb premiership games,but there is confusion on who has the rights next year for the premier as supersport has bought the rights but apparantly art is trying to buy out supersports,so only time will tell on which card to buy for next season but for the remainder of this season it's art all the way

thanks for the quick reply, am i able to ask where abouts i can get an art card and how much they cost. also is it true that codes are out there so that these cards are not needed and we can get the games for free?
thanks

thanks for the quick reply, am i able to ask where abouts i can get an art card and how much they cost. also is it true that codes are out there so that these cards are not needed and we can get the games for free?
thanks

I'd lay off getting an art card at the moment.
Showtime beat Art for the rights to show premiership games next season and you'll need a bloody whopper size of a dish to get showtime.

Wait for the start of next season and see which european package is the best.

kardex

or you could go for a supersport card for about £140

codes are available sporadically for different channel packages, but english commentary may not always be available by this method, or the games you want to see

yep dont get an art art sport card , i do know that art sort are trying to buy showetime as we speak

Back