newbi help please

villa_restal

Inactive User
Reaction score
HI all a while back i got a pace ntl box with a plane white card in it that i think is a tit but i am not sure ....is there a way to tell for sure before i invers in the usb plug to re program it ?

regards
to all

cheers
Villa

villa_restal said:
HI all a while back i got a pace ntl box with a plane white card in it that i think is a tit but i am not sure ....is there a way to tell for sure before i invers in the usb plug to re program it ?

regards
to all

cheers
Villa

If you go for an Infinity USB Phoenix programmer it will do every type of card you will come across at present ....

Card

villa m8 if u av not got a card progger go for the usb infinity unlimited like fatblerk says And get hold of a mosc card m8 if you can if you do abit of forum reading m8 there,s probs at the mo with various cards bing stung by the cc,s Mosc is the way to go at this present time. And you wont be dissapointed with the infinity progger either . Good Luck m8

could ba an all white atmega mate . be carefull when reading it and try searching for reading cards first . someone might put me right on this but on occasions data has been lost when auto detecting is enabled .plenty of reading is the answer before you plug it in .

confirm that mate if it is all white then most likely a white atmega card.

make sure you have read tutorial on how to read one of these otherwise you might erase card

Thanks for all the help guys

.... i have put my hand in my pocket and bought the infiniti phoenix, so i have a lot of reading to do before i try it out any advice you can gie will be great. The reason i think it is a TIT card i have at moment is i was told t could auto update, a few months ago it failed to auto update and the person i got it from called at my house and plugged my card into his phoenix and did some stuff and it worked again ....

Any one have any more ideas what i have ?

Thanks again for the help and any more help i get

Regards
Villa

Back