New Xbox 360

Welshboy Taffy

Inactive User
Reaction score
new xbox is 250GB, has onboard wifi 802.11n. and looks sexy. It ships this week! Price is the same as the current 250GB console.

Video

http://natalbigbird.cloudapp.net/downloads/kinect.wmv

Pictures

New-xbox-360-04.gif

New-xbox-360-03.gif

New-xbox-360-02.gif

New-xbox-360-01.gif

The Guts

xbox360slim.jpg

Xbox 360 250GB

Xbox 360 is fully loaded with new features and still comes with everything you know and love. Here's a feature list to make sure you don't miss any of the newest Xbox 360 250GB parts.

Form Factor: Sleek, lean and gloss black finish with chrome accents. Place vertically or horizontally in any living room entertainment center.

Touch Sensitive Buttons: Turn the Xbox 360 video game system on/off and eject a disc with the swipe of a finger.

Whisper Quiet: Whether you're playing a DVD disc or from the hard drive, or navigating the dashboard, with the all-new and much queiter Xbox 360, the only noise you'll hear is your own laughing, cheering and playing.

Wi-Fi: Built-in 802.11n Wi-Fi for fast, easy connection to you friends and entertainment on Xbox Live.

Hard Drive: 250GB internal, swappable hard drive for even more storage. To access, remove the bottom panel by pushing the small tab toward the front of the console.

Kinect-Ready: Custom Kinect port on the back of the console that dirctly hookss up to the Kinect sensor for controller-free fun.

USB Slots: Five USB ports; three in the back of the console and two in the front for easy plufg and play.

AV Connections:
AV Cable included for standard definition TV connection.
HDMI port for high definition TV connection.
Optical Audio out port inergrated on the back of the console for AV system connection.

Power Supply: Smaller and more efficient. Xbox 360 250GB and Xbox 360 Original power supplies are not interchangeable.

Wirless Controller: The award-winning Xbox 360 Wireless Controller matches the console in all black with color-matched thumbsticks and directional pad with a touch of chrome to complete the look.

Backward Compatible: Your favorite accessories and games will work with Xbox 360 250GB. (Xbox 360 External Hard drives and Memory Units are not compatible.)

Accessories: Customize your Xbox 360 250GB with matching black accessories, including favorites such as Controllers, Wireless Headset, Chatpad, Quick Charge and Play & Charge Kits and more. Get a look at a few of these today.

Key Internal Components Changes:
Fan: Moved from two small fans to one larger fan for improved acoustics.
Chipset: 45 nanometer and intergrated CPU and GPU.
Wi-Fi: Intergrated wireless capability.

Last edited:
available on the 16th july in europe. looks like a dust magnet like the original ps3, but i like it.

might be tempted to get another one, if its hackable

lol imagine if it shipped with a jtaggable dash hahaha :D

Wow, they kept that under wraps pretty well, that really did come out of the blue. not sure how much i like the design though.

there were rumors that this console is un-openable without destroying the case a few weeks ago soon find out soon enough when the first tear down pics/vids come out :D

Ste

Looks pretty good. It's what the 360 should of been originally imo. Built in wireless and optical. no need for silly adaptors.

I doubt it but it anywhere will be doing trade ur old box in for money off deals i'd be tempted.

Looks pretty good. It's what the 360 should of been originally imo. Built in wireless and optical. no need for silly adaptors.

I doubt it but it anywhere will be doing trade ur old box in for money off deals i'd be tempted.

You never know mate, a few stores including game, offered these deals when the ps3 slim was released.

The problem with the trade in is that game are offering stupid money for your old unit when the Modern warfare 2 console came out they offered £100 quid trade in on an elite unit and that's not worth it so god help what they offered for the prem or arcade version.

Back