New Wii Fit stock coming weekly, says Nintendo UK

mxwizard

Inactive User
Reaction score
With the chart-topping Wii Fit already proving a sell-out across the UK, Nintendo UK has moved to reassure consumers, telling GamesIndustry.biz that "stock is coming in all the time on a weekly basis."

Fears over the availability of the anticipated peripheral-based product were sparked a fortnight ago , when it emerged that major retailers has stopped taking pre-orders - having already exhausted the first wave of units.

The update comes as Wii Fit entered the UK charts at number one this week, becoming the sixth fastest-selling UK debut ever. According to sales monitor Chart-Track, the GBP 69.99 title "was bought by roughly one in 10 Wii console owners over its first two days of release."

Source: gamesindustry.biz

Has anyone got a wii fit? I've got one reserved at Argos but I'm not sure if its worth shelling out that much money for what seems like a pair of scales!!

Let me know what you think!

Dan

Has anyone got a wii fit? I've got one reserved at Argos but I'm not sure if its worth shelling out that much money for what seems like a pair of scales!!

Let me know what you think!

Dan

Worth every penny if you have kids or are looking for a home workout program mate... its definately not just a set of scales lol... its very clever and very well thought out... some of the large game makers are also looking at making the board compatible with some of their future releases of popular titles aswell... all in all mate well worth the spends in my opinion :)

Just been to Smyths Toy Shop in Becton and they had loads of Wii Fits there!! Hurry before they go!

Good Luck

Worth every penny if you have kids or are looking for a home workout program mate... its definately not just a set of scales lol... its very clever and very well thought out... some of the large game makers are also looking at making the board compatible with some of their future releases of popular titles aswell... all in all mate well worth the spends in my opinion :)

Excellent, thanks! Might grab one next time I go in. Was considering selling the reservation on the internet otherwise, they seem to be fetching £5 - £10 on a popular auction site! I cant believe people would want them so much to actually BUY a reservation!!

it sucks just like the wii itself...creating too much demand and such short supply....i know workers in argos have been keeping the stock back to sell on ebay....

These things have been selling overpriced on ebay noticed one for around £120 yesterday with £20 postage to be added some ppl must be desperate to pay so much over the top or they must have more money than sense.

most fun ive had with a game for years cant wait for some more games to come out for it snowbording on a projector is amazin

It's a pile of shit, lol

I really don't understand why people want to play shit on a Wii

I've dug mine out for the fouth time, I'm hoping that this time I'll see the same thing that everyone else is seeing, but currently to me it's a disgrace of a machine.

It's a pile of shit, lol

I really don't understand why people want to play shit on a Wii

I've dug mine out for the fouth time, I'm hoping that this time I'll see the same thing that everyone else is seeing, but currently to me it's a disgrace of a machine.

ill give you a tenner for it then m8 lol

im still looking for a wii fit

but not willing to pay ebays stupid prices, tried all the shops i know of and just cant get one anywhere :CRYBABY:

the missus is now after this and been doing me nut in.....out of stock every where.....even signed up to the tracker to see what comes of it.......

You could try Amazon Germany.I ordered mine from there,loads in stock.
Took 5 days to arrive and only cost about a fiver more than list price.
If you go to the forum at the bottom of the (Amazon UK) Wii Fit page it tells you how to order with translations etc.
It was really easy.
HTH

Back