New Update For Technomate 1000 30/03/07

sakiblateef

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
please note: this is not necessary to download. this only fixes some card issues

tps still works with the previous version

Everything I download re the Technomate is an 'stb' file that I can't open. Any ideas?

I may be telling you stuff you already know but:

Download file (this is a zip file)

Right click on the file and unzip to you required location.

You will then need a null modem cable from you pc to your box.

You will also need the loader software to load the patch onto you box

All the advice and software is available on the forum, including videos of how to do it. Just look about and you will find them.

Sorry for the bare information, but I hope it helps.

Fletcher

@bro

i think he means after he has unzipped the files they are "stb" files

@swilson

you then need to open the loader prog and click on the software tab , click on browse to where you have saved the file to and click open , then connect the null modem cable from ur pc to the back of the technomate , and then click on connect for it to send it from your pc to ur reciever , do not exit the program until it has finished sending all the information

sorry guys, dont mean to sound thick, but i think im missing something here. is tps down or working? its just reading about it looks like it still is working? but i cant get any thing. tryed to reload, done a reset still nowt. i have not had out for weeks now?

manys thanks

big-ron

TPS is back on some receivers. Hopefully it won't be too long till we get it back on the Technomate.

Back