New to the 360..

neorage

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey ppl i was abount in the Xbox Scene a while back, never did chipping just hotswapping

now i been wanting a xbo360 for a while and and contract fone,

so once the deals beed confirmed, ill have bagged a nice new phone and a 360elite for DIddly squat :D:D

what are the cances of this being an Lite-ON and what would be the best way for me to go about modding this ?

i wanna be as cheap as chips.. only issuse is i will have to buy a DL dvd drive as not got one..

not got a sata system, but do know someone who has..

unless somone in the romford/dagenham essex aera is willing to lend a hand :) be a drink in it for ya (Y)

Cheerz guys

if its not a liteon mate i would do it youself it easy enough with plenty of help about, you can get a pionner dual layer for less than £15 now and get a sata card from here all you need then is a 1m sata cable and discs of course for 40 quid your sorted and you can keep your self up to date with f/w which is advisable if you use xboxlive and if your anything like me your mates can wait for you to buy the gear and then watch you sh*t yourself as you do yours then do there theres, its great.

well have been folloing the scene since it came out..

question is if it is a lite-on drive is there a work around as of yet??

Where did you get your phone deal mate?

I recently got a free PS3 from Dial-a-Phone :)

(Wish I'd went for the free iPod instead, lol ;) )

got it from the link...

http://www.thelink.co.uk/home.html?...=searchMobile&search_universe=1&aTypePaiement[]=POST&aTypePaiement[]=PRE&aSearchCritere=xbox

got the k770i on 3 not the best phoine available but it was the free elite that what got me to get it. woulda liked an 02 deal but the gf on 3 so no complaning there...

was tempted by possible the ps3.. but the 360 what i was after at the time..

links got so good deals woith laptops tvs the lot

Back