New to the 360..

neorage

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey ppl i was abount in the Xbox Scene a while back, never did chipping just hotswapping

now i been wanting a xbo360 for a while and and contract fone,

so once the deals beed confirmed, ill have bagged a nice new phone and a 360elite for DIddly squat :D:D

what are the cances of this being an Lite-ON and what would be the best way for me to go about modding this ?

i wanna be as cheap as chips.. only issuse is i will have to buy a DL dvd drive as not got one..

not got a sata system, but do know someone who has..

unless somone in the romford/dagenham essex aera is willing to lend a hand :) be a drink in it for ya (Y)

Cheerz guys

marra

DW Regular
Reaction score
if its not a liteon mate i would do it youself it easy enough with plenty of help about, you can get a pionner dual layer for less than £15 now and get a sata card from here all you need then is a 1m sata cable and discs of course for 40 quid your sorted and you can keep your self up to date with f/w which is advisable if you use xboxlive and if your anything like me your mates can wait for you to buy the gear and then watch you sh*t yourself as you do yours then do there theres, its great.

neorage

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
well have been folloing the scene since it came out..

question is if it is a lite-on drive is there a work around as of yet??

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
Where did you get your phone deal mate?

I recently got a free PS3 from Dial-a-Phone :)

(Wish I'd went for the free iPod instead, lol ;) )

neorage

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
got it from the link...

http://www.thelink.co.uk/home.html?...=searchMobile&search_universe=1&aTypePaiement[]=POST&aTypePaiement[]=PRE&aSearchCritere=xbox

got the k770i on 3 not the best phoine available but it was the free elite that what got me to get it. woulda liked an 02 deal but the gf on 3 so no complaning there...

was tempted by possible the ps3.. but the 360 what i was after at the time..

links got so good deals woith laptops tvs the lot

TEST