new to samsung

fallenhalo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi there i have done quiet a few 4001/4010 but just got my first samsung ive got a tut for it but its not very clear as to were to cut talk back etc does anyone have a decent tutorial please or point me in the right direction ty

under the tuner wire at back numbers R16 R17.burn them off with solder iron.they are 2 resitors.

cheers guys, just one thing i am in pure nthell will the net id set itsself as the pace boxes do ?

cob_ob said:
under the tuner wire at back numbers R16 R17.burn them off with solder iron.they are 2 resitors.

Just break them off with a stright head, sammys are the best to mod, dont even have to remove the main board

fallenhalo said:
how do i get the ird and bk ? with a jtag?

It tells you in the link I posted before.

sorry i didnt reply sooner just built new pc anyway i think i have this sammy thing sused only one question more (i think) i am in pure ntl (teesside) do i have to still go into engineers menu and set it or will it set automaticly like the pace boxes thanks for all your help :)

you maybe pure ntl but if the box has come from a cw area it wont belive me they dont you have to set it your self

Back