New to Sammy

player11

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,
I’ve searched and read various post regarding Sammy’s but am still a little unclear about a couple of things.

1) Is jtagging the only way to communicate with this unit?
2) Can I extract the BK using my nexus t911?

Any help would be most welcome.

Cheers

I have littlle knowledge of samsung but this might help a bit.

Wont work in TW area,
You need jtag to set net id and get box key from the box.
works well with opus - tit - rom 10 & 11 cards ok
The t911 you are talking about is a unlooper which you should be able to unlock the card and read with nagra,

I hope this is a bit of a help

Cheers,

Thanks Jimboo,

I've been offered a Sammy for the C&W area I live in so I have a feeling the netId will be ok.

Should I simply get the sammy try and extract the BK using the Nexus sort out the Talk back and see what happens?

GIve it ago you have got nothing to loose,if you cant get the bk from the card you will have to jtag anyway.

Dont forget the talk back thoe

player11 said:
Thanks Jimboo,
I've been offered a Sammy for the C&W area I live in so I have a feeling the netId will be ok.
Should I simply get the sammy try and extract the BK using the Nexus sort out the Talk back and see what happens?

Jtag it !(£10 from tmc) the card could give you a false bk,after that its all here.

The sammy will run in a T/W area. The software needs to be 3_2 though. Ex C&W areas will not permit a downgrade now though so you need to have the full dump from the tsop with 3_2 in it.

I think I'll invest in a jtag, just to be on the safe side
Thanks for the warning guys.

Hi All,

@player11 have you unlocked your card? As you have nothing to loose if you have a nexus.

Just wondered LoL

Back