New To N*L Modems

prash_2k

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi im totally new to n*l modems and was wondering if there is anyway to get a faster broadband speed by ;) fixing ;) ntl cable modems. If there is can someone please set up a step by step guide?

Thanks anyway Prash_2k

prash_2k said:
Hi im totally new to n*l modems and was wondering if there is anyway to get a faster broadband speed by ;) fixing ;) ntl cable modems. If there is can someone please set up a step by step guide?

Thanks anyway Prash_2k

This is not the way its done in here, have respect, go to the right room and tell us abit about yourself, you have a long way to go.

nilrem said:
well said m8

Its unbelievable the amount of twits come on like this on their first post, really gets to me.

Last edited:
L33tpL4y4 said:
Its unbelievable the amount of twats come on like this on their first post, really gets to me.
I coundnt agree with anymore but i dont think there any need for the remark T**TS

go easy mate people gota sus u out on here thats all dont be offended

sorry if i ofended anyone im totally new to this site and dont really know how to go about it but thanks for the heads up ne way

ahhh i fell sorry for this guy l33tplay3r was right tho might it sounds harsh but introduce urself etc etc have a chat and we will help u just get to know us all a bit better we dont bite!! saying that tho i do if u ask nicely pmpl :Cheers:

The easiest solution if you've never used this site or sites similar is to read the rules, we'll all help each other out but ffs introduce yaself first.

im prash im from lesta currently a uni student at lesta uni obviously.
and this is the first fourm i've ever joined.
They used to annoy me when the came up in searches but having read this one, i can see how much info ppl can get.
It excellent

Back