New to me TM-F3/5

ou toppie

Reaction score
Hi All, I have managed to get hold of a used F3/5 but without a user manual.
Is there anyone out there who would be kind enough to set out, in detailed layman terms, exactly how to set about playing a program which I have recorded on this machine.
I used to have a 5402 but never ever managed to understand from the book how to record or playback anything recorded.
I have tried googling but all manuals on line are blury in image and also totally non understandable to me, a noobie with PVR's.
Many thanks in anticipation
OT

strange but when I try and get a manual for you from technomate the manual comes out as the tm5402 does this look like your receiver?

Attachments

• TM-5402 HD Manual.pdf
    3.8 MB · Views: 1
Hi kegnkiwi,
Thanks but that is the book for the 5402, and it is different to the F3/5, as is the remote control.
I have tried using the 5402 book but no matter where I look I cannot get a clear idea as to how to handle recording and playback.
As I said earlier I could not understand how to record and playback with the 5402 either even with the book. It does not seem to cater for noobie PVR people

I work with 5402's and, although they are advertised as PVR's, I rarely let on to clients that they can record - because it is a right royal PITA.
But in a nutshell, to play back you'll see a button imaginatively marked "File List" somewhere on the handset. Hit that & you'll see a list of all the recordings on your memory device. Highlight the one you want to watch, hit 'OK' & you're off.
Deleting them, now that's another matter. It's so fiddly I generally just wait until all recordings have been watched & just re-format the drive.
I hope this explains it a bit better than the manual.

Back