new to dreambox

hi guy`s
i could not download key updater from this site but i managed to get it from somewhere else.there is 2 files when i open it up an .so file and a .cfg,what do i do with these files?
regards mahon68, lost and going nowhere fast!!

hi guy`s
i could not download key updater from this site but i managed to get it from somewhere else.there is 2 files when i open it up an .so file and a .cfg,what do i do with these files?
regards mahon68, lost and going nowhere fast!!
depends what image but u should have some uck with var/tuxbox/plugins

make sure u chmod 755 the .so file :)

cheers

osborne82

For those that dont want the auto key updater can you not add the latest softcam file to var/keys with the dm800 and whatever cam used? Same way as with all other dreambox models? I know file locations have changed but isnt var/keys still used?
What cam emu are you using on the dm800 mahon68?

hi guy`s
i`m going to start from the begining again,i have a motorised dish i`m using my old echostar to move it ,i`m using the dm800 is there any 1 who has 1 up and running that can guide me through it.i`m going to flash the latest nabilo black hole onto it and see how that work i found nabilo the easiest but my prob is the blue panel and how to use it i can download the cam allright but i dont know which 1 is best for me also dont know how to update keys via the blue panel.
please help have`nt much hair left,
regards mahon68

Back