new tm9100 weird prob

marra

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi ive taken my 9100 out the box got it wired and ready to go finally worked out how to scan move motor etc i scanned 1w,13e and 19.2e picked up a few channels and the prob is if i leave it on any channel on any sat for 5mins it changes chanel on its own to 0 (black screen) really weird and have no idea why its doing this i havent changd the image yet so im still on the orinal one pre programmed would a new image fix this problm or is the box broke anyone any ideas, thanks.

also forgot to mention that the dish seems to move a bit on its own when the channel changes.

Last edited:
re the dish moving on its own, the 1000 series of technomates have a 'monitor' on the tuner and will constantly fine tune the dish to get the best signal, this could be happening with your new 9100

as for the channel changing i had to put an image onto a memory card and flash the reciever straight out of the box before it would do anything at all, possible a corrupt original image loaded causing the problems

cheers digi i think your right m8 ive put a new image on and all seems well, 1 more prob though when i save the sat position and turn off the stb when its powered back up it seems to have forgot were the sats are, ive just tried rebooting the box after ive found the sats again and i think that may have sorted it and also when you save a sat postion when it asks for a number i was typing 13 for 13e and 19 for 19e etc but this time round i just named them 1,2,3 so im not sure if that could of made a difference, any ideas.

ps i forgot to ask how do i go about getting tps ive had it on for a few mins and thats it im currently only clearing d+ is there any other packages open other than these 2, thanks again

Back