New tm 800 image soon?

to be honest I am getting very tired of seeing repeats after repeats in this section
Logging off until image is fully ready
:banana: bye bye to all:banana:

Looks like he's just spat his dummy out, then thrown his toys out of the pram lol...

The main problem here is total breakdown of feedback and the 100% success rate of missed dates

the last we heard from UR team was 'no more images for 30 days' emailing bug reports to the address on the green screen sees no reply, posting bugs here is met with the reply 'its not ready'

we know its not ready,
we know this more than we know that bits dont work,
we know its a work in progress

we dont know how long this work will take
we dont know when the next 'fix' is coming
we dont know if our reports of bugs is getting where it needs to be seen

the member UR_team has vanished, the UR forum has vanished, the UR CVS has vanished

whoevers writing the UR images needs a bit of a shake up, if you give an ETA, stick to it. all of the questions, comments and remarks are the making of all these missed deadlines that were self imposed,

if you stood at a bus stop, and the bus was due at 1PM, but at 4:30 youre still being told 'its coming' youd soon get fed up and find an alternative way of getting to where you want to be, if you also have someone sitting on your shoulder saying 'yeh, but when the bus gets here, itll be the best bus in the world' every 15 seconds, by 1:30 youd think 'stuff this, im off'

the UR team either wants the end user to tell them what they think of the images, afterall, its the end user who pays for and uses the equipment, and work to what the users find, good or bad, or they shouldnt be a part of it at all

nothing will ever be 100% with linux receivers, ever

any news on when the new image is coming. I noticed that there was one over the weekend for the 500plus which i think is a little naughty when there are still major issues with the 800

any news on when the new image is coming. I noticed that there was one over the weekend for the 500plus which i think is a little naughty when there are still major issues with the 800

there was also images for the 500 and 600

when an 800 image is released, 500/600 owners moan, when an E1 image is released, 800 owners complain

its lose/lose whichever way lol

the image is being worked on, the same as for any other receiver, its just no other team promises images will be released on XX date, then misses the date

people expect things, especially when theyre told when to expect them, they then get upset when nothing materialises, understandably. UR would be better off saying what they 'hope' to achieve in the next image release, and leave it at that, then if it takes a week or 3 months, they havent comitted to letting people down

Back