Mobile Phones New Smart phone Advise Please

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Any one out there got any advise on the new smart phones on the market at the moment, just wondering what you think of the phones listed below and are they ££££ they are asking for them, im in the market for a new mobile and have been looking at

IPhone 6 £559
Galaxy s5 £399
Galaxy s6 £599 leaning towards this at moment :)

what's your views on these models Battery life, speed and ease of use etc.etc

cheers

Last edited:
I have an iPhone 6 and love it. I had a 5 before and thought the screen would be too big but I'm so glad I got it. The only thing I'm not happy about is a big scratch I got on the screen. I did drop it and it doesn't interfere with my view but I wrongly thought the glass was super tough so didn't bother with a screen protector . I can't really say about the other phones nappy as I have never used one. My new work phone is a budget android price of crap but I'm told that better versions of android are out their so can't comment.

Enjoy your new phone when you decide.

Its rumoured that iPhone 6c 6s and 6s plus could be coming later this summer if you can hold off if you want an apple device

here is what i got great phone
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
they got new model out late this year, before you buy some bands not supported but from what iu have read ee and three work no issues for 4g

Back