new showmustgoon 2.2.1

you can fix it by paying a sub,others have seen the light and put their boxes on flea bay.think long and hard other ways to go are kryptview=no sub ,or get a sat dish and box.
how much more hassle do you want:proud:

i,ve updated both my boxes,both bought at the same time from one supplier back in november,,,funny thing is one box updated ok with expiry date 12th november,,but the other box is showing up a blue login message with date 15th june and saying not registered ( meaning expired and passed the date ),how can that be 2 boxes to diffrent dates,i have read and heard sv want to sub to get channels,via paypal and send them payment to SVTEAM***,does this not leave a paper trail and with your details,except a knock on the door,i will not be sending any payment to them via paypal,use the other box untils it last then get rid off them,,they say you get 12 months load off c*ck,just another way to get you money.box not even lasted 6 months

only thing i can say is god help those who payed as i hope they get their viewing limits,people were warned and advised and its their choice what they do.people dont ask what their service is like glitchy and channel loss??

Back