new showmustgoon 2.2.1

cactikid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
seen this posted elsewhere.
NEW SMGO2.2.1 Starview Connection FIX
Hey guys sorry about the recent connection issues. There has also being an issue with connecting mac addresses received and only 20% were capable of being added. Therefore we have created yet another software release, sorry about this although where trying to give the best service possible therefore this is a must. The new software will resolve any connection issues for previous and new box's, also the final channels will appear following this release and ensure better viewing!

PLEASE NOTE all previous release will become rendered useless within the next 3 days so this UPDATE is a must!

.21 Read me -------------------------------------------------------------------- To install Download SMGO2.21 from ********copy smgo221.ups to a external storage device or usb pen (make sure its formatted to fat 32) insert external storage device or usb pen into the usb ports at the rear of the box Press menu > utility > Usb > uk > SMGO221.ups > ok s/w upgrade > ok wait for s/w upgrade to complete and box to restart once restarted -------------------------------------------------------------------- Factory Default menu > installation > factory default > ok > ok -------------------------------------------------------------------- Scan for Channels menu >installation > autosearch > ok sybol rate "your symbol rate" > search >wait for search to complete > ok >exit >exit -------------------------------------------------------------------- Activate got to premium channels (ie sly sports 1) press 1819 on the remote -------------------------------------------------------------------- Screen format menu > options > osd setup > screen format > ok > 16:9 > ok > exit > exit

some boxes are still having a connection issue,box not registered:Laugh::nopity:

Not so much of a 'fix' as a way of implementing client 'termination' I suspect. Seems that most people who upgrade to this software get a service end date, usually in 4-6 months. Unfortunately, i'm told that boxes that dont upgrade will be cut off in 2-3 days anyway.

right the older firmware had problems with boxes not connecting to internet,they stated ony 20% were allowed,so they brought oyt the new one,some new boxes got the message not registered.
all sv6 and sv7 have to have the new fix,a lot more are getting connecting,the ones that are not are brand new and the message you get is not registered.dealer has to forward box details of mac address on to get shown on system then it should connect.
the service end date has people wondering as the last update before this one were told 12 months from date of connection,and some boxes not bought long are showing less than 12 months:Chainsaw:lol

anyone know where i can get this new file. thanx

Just tried to edit post but outside of 20 mins? New update seems to put an expiry date on way off the 12 months I was thinking you get-Anyway have to say not overly impressed by this Starview box-way off what I was used to in the old days of Nag1. No racing and other channels missing. Time to move over to the Satside methinks and off to have a good read through a whole new section for me-LOL. Stil have til Oct with 1/2 price Sky offer from last year so time to have alook around.

dont take the date as finished end of,everybody has been getting wrong dates and some like yours not old,some one said 95% of channels back.

Hope you're right there, although just read on another forum someone had 15th June on theirs and it's gone off? Done my brothers one last night as well which was bought 2 weeks before mine and his shows 15th July so he's none too happy. Also does anyone know if these ever had the racing channels on?

dont take the date as finished end of,everybody has been getting wrong dates and some like yours not old,some one said 95% of channels back.

Hope you're right there, although just read on another forum someone had 15th June on theirs and it's gone off? Done my brothers one last night as well which was bought 2 weeks before mine and his shows 15th July so he's none too happy. Also does anyone know if these ever had the racing channels on?
mine as gone of today as well box just says login message and box number

right kiddy has come back,there is another program called svsupport101,you send your mac details off again and you get an email with details of a paypal transfer to get you up and running,people are angry about it now:Chainsaw:
only seen it posted a short time ago.

had a box which i programmed on sunday which as of today is still working fine

flashed another box this morning but premium channels are blank

both boxes had the old show must go on software

why is the 1 box working and the other not, any ideas peeps?

you may have missed an update,if it says not registered you are not going to get it going unless a fix is paid for,was/is there an expiry date in system info of 15 june?

I have the same problem as shotter. Done my box a few days ago all been great scrambles occassionally but nothing unusual friend brought their box around and ive used the same usb but it keeps popping up box not registered and has no expiry day, we both brought our boxes december my box expiry date is the 15th november 2011 they were both brought new from the same seller am i doing some thing wrong to the one or is mine likely to go of soon to.

well it looks like starview are out to make money now but cant see anyone going out of there way to pay to be honest the best bet is sat side more choice and and the end of the day you aint stuck with a box that you cant do nothing else with....

starview are playing a dangerous game,dont forget you will leave a paper trail that can be traced back to you,cannot believe anything else anymore that they say.time to move on i would say.

sorry peeps my issue was a false alarm

i forgot to put in 1819, box is now working

Back