new scene releases

i think thats too risky mate, links to pirated material but nonetheless its a good idea :)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I think most peeps know where to look for stuff like that so there would be no point in putting the forum at risk?

No harm is saying that something is available the way they do with the 360 & PSP games with the listed name so peeps know what one to go for?

Aint down to me though and I think the idea will be dismissed?

I think most peeps know where to look for stuff like that so there would be no point in putting the forum at risk?

No harm is saying that something is available the way they do with the 360 & PSP games with the listed name so peeps know what one to go for?

Aint down to me though and I think the idea will be dismissed?

Yes definetly.

I think there isn't any point, as you can just go to the torrent site and check the latest movies released there!

already a site that does it really w*w.rlslog.net
links to all latest releases

however, apparently the UK is going to be getting legal P2P downloads for music by the end of the year via an ISP tax.

and is usally 1 day behind the releases .

jeez m8 I know what that feels like.
I normally check www.vcdquality.com for the latest movies.
Imagine my total shock and horror when my mate told me he found an utterly crap cam of the new Indiana Jones blockbuster 1 day before I did ...
I can't tell you how gutted I was...

aye rlslog is usually a bit behind the actual release but I find that this gives better chance of dloading a decent copy of whatever it is that you want

aye rlslog is usually a bit behind the actual release but I find that this gives better chance of dloading a decent copy of whatever it is that you want

rlslog is slow, but you get plenty of links to stuff. Some you dont even need to ask for lol.

Yeah. May just be server issues

Imagine my total shock and horror when my mate told me he found an utterly crap cam of the new Indiana Jones blockbuster 1 day before I did ...
I can't tell you how gutted I was...

I've been there.

I hate it when some technological luddite tells me about something!

VCDQ is the shit for movies, could not agree more.

BTW. just seen how old this thread is. Oops!

Back