New sammy

j-lee

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ok not been in the sammy room for a while my first box was a sammy so i know how to jtag e.t.c.
But I've got 5 new sammys comming is there any thing i need to know I remember there was some thing about the cards not being paired till they go on stream but it was a bit of a debate at the time also i do not yet know if they are on 3.2 or 3.3 i am in ex c&vv.

Also has any one made a macro for all the different bytes in ocd i made one at the time but i'm sure it will be out of date now.....??

Has anyone any advice for me..??...

:THANKS:

Come on someone must have a pointer, or tryed and tested method.
Do i need to put the cards on stream b4 i unlock them or do i just do it.
Nobody got a tut just for new ones???

i get new boxes, i dont put the card in the box until it is unlocks. if they are new cards in the sammy box they unlock a little quicker, cut the talkback, get bk and ird, when the cards unlock use nagraedit to put in bk and ird, thats pretty much everything. are you getting the sammys from your area and are they brand new

j-lee said:
Come on someone must have a pointer, or tryed and tested method.
Do i need to put the cards on stream b4 i unlock them or do i just do it.
Nobody got a tut just for new ones???

Waste of time mate there is no bk or ird on the cards even if you put them in stream the cards will need glitching before you can use them as they will be all rom 11s and they will be locked
So its jatag to get ird and bk :Cheers: try using BKE 2.2 or OCD all the new bytes work

Ok the cards have been unlocked and bk's and ird's were present and they were unlocked very quickley. I dont know if they would have been as quick if they had been in stream though. And i dont know if the bk's are good just doing them now was lookig for ird converter. They did start 3e but i wanted to check them. Just put one bow on but gettin no channels avalable but the net id is still 09999 do i just leave it or do i need to do somthind to set it i beleve they set themselves???
Or am i going to have to ocd them all???

Last edited:
Boxes only in davic pure n*l area automaticly set there own net id.
Since your are not in that area you need to manualy set the net id and frequency using libby or the funcard method.
If I was doing the sammy, To start with no mains connected - short battery for about 10 seconds, then set frequency and pin in dianostic menu. Finally using funcard method set net id.

Last edited:
j-lee said:
Ok the cards have been unlocked and bk's and ird's were present and they were unlocked very quickley. I dont know if they would have been as quick if they had been in stream though. And i dont know if the bk's are good just doing them now was lookig for ird converter. They did start 3e but i wanted to check them. Just put one bow on but gettin no channels avalable but the net id is still 09999 do i just leave it or do i need to do somthind to set it i beleve they set themselves???
Or am i going to have to ocd them all???
If there a new box you can change the net id in the eng menu before you put it on line. The bk you get from the card will be false so you have to jtag the box.

Just thought i'd update you all

The boxkey and ird on the card were good
The cards unlocked very quickley
So i jtagged and bagged em, and sent them on their way.

Thanks all............

Back