New Rule Suggestion

The anger my friend is a red face attached with regular abandonment to the bottom of my post. Without even understanding the question. Maybe a rule that should be added that people posting angry faces everywhere should at the very least have a viable reason. this post was just a little amusement. not even meant for anyone to even read really let alone be angry about. To be blunt. How can you put an angry face on a post then ask why the post was made. (Shakes my head) Anyway forget it

That’s the full of s hit face or the technical term. Constipated 🤔

constipated Dictionary result for constipated
/ˈkɒnstɪpeɪtɪd/Submit
Learn to pronounce
adjective
affected with constipation.
"regular heroin users can become constipated"
repressed or inhibited.
"he's one of those emotionally constipated, stiff-upper-lip types"

I suspect @HibbyDave is trying to say you may be constipated.

Last edited:
The anger my friend is a red face attached with regular abandonment to the bottom of my post. Without even understanding the question. Maybe a rule that should be added that people posting angry faces everywhere should at the very least have a viable reason. this post was just a little amusement. not even meant for anyone to even read really let alone be angry about. To be blunt. How can you put an angry face on a post then ask why the post was made. (Shakes my head) Anyway forget it

My apologies mucker I never realised you where just trying to amuse yourself, do you not have any pals you could play with? what about
your scout pals? anything's better than sitting in your bedroom with the trackies round the ankles all day stroking your cat mate. ;)

My apologies mucker I never realised you where just trying to amuse yourself, do you not have any pals you could play with? what about
your scout pals? anything's better than sitting in your bedroom with the trackies round the ankles all day stroking your cat mate. ;)
I've been a Mod on here for a lot of years mate and have developed a sixth sense that detects when old banned members, or members with somnething to hide return to the fold.

I smell a knicker sniffer lmao

I've been a Mod on here for a lot of years mate and have developed a sixth sense that detects when old banned members, or members with somnething to hide return to the fold.

I smell a knicker sniffer lmao
Spot on @Bronto remember we used to call him the "Internet arguement" Before he became partial to a sniff lol

From post #13 i think thread has went of course.
But i have always said mods/admin spend a lot of time cleaning up spam, me personally i would not, and dont have patience looking in them posts never mind cleaning them up.

I did start a thread about it awhile ago:
No posts seen on induction posts?
Everyday on my work break i check FB then DW for 10mins to see whats happening. I understand staff cant hit F5 every few mins, maybe its something we all need to deal with, as there is a reason for it.
Just as i done with @Last Boy Scout in “mute” him i dont see any posts from him anymore. Maybe an option should be there for members “NOT” to see induction thread?
Guests dont see them posts.
Why not members?

Not asking for rules to be changed, just an option for members to see what they want to see.
More importantly opting out of this.
(shakes my head) 😂

Last edited:
Back