New release due tomorrow (6/10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UR_team

Inactive User
Reaction score
We will be finalizing the new image today and we will do some internal checks. If all goes well, it will be released tomorrow. This will include full PVR and Timeshift with other fixes too.

UR_team

so will this image sort out the freezing on playback of anything recorded then??

Would it be possible to remap the yellow button, by default, to timeshift, as every skin crashes otherwise , and backup, server and others as emailed.

Would it be too much to ask that you test the image first before releasing it?
Unlike 28/08, 18/09, 25/09...

Would it be too much to ask that you test the image first before releasing it?
Unlike 28/08, 18/09, 25/09...

Thats just a cheap UR Team delay tactic...makes it look like theyre adding features/fixing issues etc...
Most of them have minor insignificant changes...but releasing the same faulty test image under different image names/dates...is getting a bit desperate...why bother releasing anything at all until you have something worthwhile releasing.

Thats just a cheap UR Team delay tactic...makes it look like theyre adding features/fixing issues etc...
Most of them have minor insignificant changes...but releasing the same faulty test image under different image names/dates...is getting a bit desperate...why bother releasing anything at all until you have something worthwhile releasing.

couldnt have said it better myself gsmtech :Clap::Clap:

Can you make sure you have fixed all of the below lol
  • HD Audio bug
  • HD Skins
  • VLC Live streaming bug
  • PVR bug
  • Subtitle bug
  • Front processor bug
  • Open source
  • Mpeg4 compliant
  • USB for PVR
  • USB for mp3
  • Smart card reader
  • Super sensitive tuner (it may be, but BBC1 reports 54% on a 1.1M dish?
  • Optical S/PDIF sometimes and features advertised elsewhere
  • Media Player
  • DivX Playback

and a list of what should be working, as well as any 'extra' instructions, such as resetting / formatting etc, with the image, instead of 3 days later when everyone has problems working out whats what with it

I'll bet you a tenner the x.264 support or even plain old Divx support isn't added.

I'll bet you a tenner the x.264 support or even plain old Divx support isn't added.

would be nice if they can fix the things that were previously working but have cocked up in subsequent releases

I would be happy if the box plays the ts files from my hard drive, it plays it's own recordings which appear to be .ts files but not any I have converted to .ts

Assuming when it's working the mediaplayer will be like the dreambox one with sync issues I'm in the habit of converting to .ts so the audio stays in sync.

This would make me very happy as i'm missing my film collection.

if it doesnt do EVERYTHING listed on the side of the receiver, without crashing the box, by tomorrow night, mine will be going back in its box, and only coming back out to look at images once theyre made public

this last month, ive re-activated my email tracking, i know when an email ive sent is read, forwarded, deleted, printed, etc, and after punching my guts out to get other people listened to, for the last week havent even had a single one of my emails opened

this image due, i was told that it would 101% be released BEFORE the 4th october, to allow me to create a backup image to show at a technology show in birmingham tomorrow how easy it is to set one up out of the box, with EPG and everything already working, a TM800 wont even be on display, as in its current state, its unuseable by joe public unless they have some technical knowledge

UR, either get things sorted ON TIME or hand the code over to people who can

if it doesnt do EVERYTHING listed on the side of the receiver, without crashing the box, by tomorrow night, mine will be going back in its box, and only coming back out to look at images once theyre made public

I think I'm at that stage as well. Had enough. Mine will be going in the boot of the car and a drive down to Edmonton will follow. They can either put the cash back into my hands, or endure the embarrasment of a trip down to the North Mid to have a large black box surgically removed from the anus of whichever poor sod answers the door! :Angryfire

this last month, ive re-activated my email tracking, i know when an email ive sent is read, forwarded, deleted, printed, etc, and after punching my guts out to get other people listened to, for the last week havent even had a single one of my emails opened

this image due, i was told that it would 101% be released BEFORE the 4th october, to allow me to create a backup image to show at a technology show in birmingham tomorrow how easy it is to set one up out of the box, with EPG and everything already working, a TM800 wont even be on display, as in its current state, its unuseable by joe public unless they have some technical knowledge

Dont expect to much m8!the guy gave no response to any other posts so it wont be anything good tomorrow either.
regards

I'm happily distracted with the PS3 hack atm.

You guys sound so wound up, lol.

Finally you have opened your eyes, itgate/support has always been bad, that why I was pissed about all the bias info I read in this forum, that made me buy one technomate linux receiver, it made me thinking that this forum was supported by technomate, since at the time I only saw positive points, all the bad points I had to discover by myself when I bought the receiver, because nobody talked about those in the forum.

The good news is that AzBox Elite HD has now E2 (very beta), but maybe in the future it will be able to compete against dreambox and vu+,

just post the cvs so these things peeps WANT can be fixed QUICKLY
simples :)

cheers

osborne82

Yeah the source needs releasing and this box will be off like a rocket. It needs an image building form the ground up specificaly for this box.

As long as UR team (is there really a team?) are doing the images for the box its going to live in the shadow of other E2 boxes.

Are TM legally bound to Team_UR, is there some sort of contract between the two?

Why on earth is this situation being allowed to fester on and on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back