New R4 Kernel 1.19

Griz

Inactive User
Reaction score
Here ya go :banana: new R4 firmware :Clap:

thanks for this m8, i did check there site but its not on there ?

edit: just tried this it didn't work DS was stuck on loading screen

Last edited:
I think that version is for the "cloned" version of the R4, not a genuine r4 kernel

I`m sure I read somewhere that the new firmware for the R4 would be out in September.

back up your kernal and give it a try english. if it doesnt load then put the old one back on. On that site posted there is V1.21 now

back up your kernal and give it a try english. if it doesnt load then put the old one back on. On that site posted there is V1.21 now

thanks mate

im trying to avoid getting bricked (might be a fake , it's not here yet) so i think i'll stick with 1.18. if the games work that'll do me

:Cheers:

yea this is for the fakes m8 v1.18 is still the current firmware for original R4's

How do you tell the fakes from the real ones?????? i might of been done like a kipper...........

ive just got a r4ds from deal extreme and ive put on loads of different firmwares and it just hangs at loading screen

where can i get firmware for fake r4ds? tried 115 and 118 from official site and none of them work

ive just got a r4ds from deal extreme and ive put on loads of different firmwares and it just hangs at loading screen

where can i get firmware for fake r4ds? tried 115 and 118 from official site and none of them work

Have you tried Googling R4 V1.21 ? Should be able to find it, if you're struggling give us a shout.
HH.

Edit: looks like they're up to V1.23 now, readily available using Google

Last edited:
chuck the N5 firmware on it if its a fake m8, its the same thing, im sure i posted the latest N5 a week or 2 ago here somewhere

Back