New printer needed

You cant really go wrong with epson, they are all I have ever bought, you can get cloned carts to if you want :)

I am also looking at buying a new printer - I read allot of the reviews and they all say its a good printer but very slow and also very very noisy.

I will give that one a miss and keep an eye out if anyone else knows a good all in one (fax is important) then give us a post.

Regards
Mickie

I bought an Epson cx3200 seven years ago from Germany for £89 delivered to UK. Never faultered in all the time and inks can be as little as 79p.each. Never paid more than a pound a piece for inks.

Only thing is you cant fax straight from the unit but you can scan and fax using windows fax.

I am also looking at buying a new printer - I read allot of the reviews and they all say its a good printer but very slow and also very very noisy.

I will give that one a miss and keep an eye out if anyone else knows a good all in one (fax is important) then give us a post.

Regards
Mickie

Mines an all in one with Fax ,scanner, auto document feeder etc, memory card reader and best of all its wifi, Networkable .
HP Officejet J6410 All-in-one.

The new model is the J6500 All-in-one

HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer series Home & Home Office

I bought mine Direct from HP, had it 2 years with no problems whatsoever and the new model shares the same ink carts as mine, so widely available as genuine and Compats.

Read the reviews, thats why i bought mine, reliabilty and build quality!

Never liked Epsoms - had 2 both were rubbish - may be better now though. Since then we've had 2 HP's the first one lasted years - only gave it away when we got the current HP. This is the wireless HP C4500. A very nice little printer/scanner/copier. It was less than £50

I had an epson r300, which was great till it stopped working, after not very long.

I just have a black&white HP laser printer now for documents. I get my photos printed elsewhere.

Second hand, office spec black and white laser printers can be cheap on ebay, they never seem to break down either.

Back