new patches for 6000+7100+5402 super series 1/06/2012

I posted feedback yesterday which got deleted.
So I posted it again today and the post is still there, but the list of issues I made has been deleted and replaced with

all problems taken note will be fixed in next patch

I guess this means they're listening?

I can not be leave anymore technomate they dont even no wont they are doing this days. and even they are not fixing they are makeing more bad patches they had be saying for the hole year they are going to some thing and they dont how much times they write thing down on the paper to fix things and I have not seen one thing fixed. they need to get a new patch maker because they are going under the water

I can not be leave anymore technomate they dont even no wont they are doing this days. and even they are not fixing they are makeing more bad patches they had be saying for the hole year they are going to some thing and they dont how much times they write thing down on the paper to fix things and I have not seen one thing fixed. they need to get a new patch maker because they are going under the water
I agree entirely whit you m8 I've been a loyal customer of TM by buying 3 receiver over the years TM 1500 ci+ super, TM 6900HD super+, TM-5402HD Super, but after all this disappointments and shabby works in the updates and patches, I will be talking whit my feet's and I want bay any more TM receivers

Last edited:
I have reverted back to 726p for my 6900 super combo,as this works best on 8281.
If a patch could be made that solved the epg data for this model,and only that.instead of numerous patches with emulators in which seem to confuse the box,and fill its memory up to a point where everything slows down this would be useful for cs users.Seperate patches could then be avaliable with all the emulators for viaa and irdee which seem to cause the probs

Is it possible to use original firmware, e.g. the one Manic01 posted other day (745) and then add the Add-on patch to that - or a) would they be incompatible with each other, and b) the Add-on facilities wouldnt work without a main patch first?
Just a thought guys!:drink:

like manic01 said the "add on" is a feature that works of patch, and its always stay on the receiver even after loading new software and patch without the need to reinstall

Thats what I thought thanks guys, but just thought I'd ask - because with C/s you obviously dont really need the few things the patches currently open - but there we are, question answered thanks again!:nopity:

Hi again all,

Re: Technomate Original Software-TM5402HDCI__120.zip (5.83MB)
Re: Phantomaptch-TM5402HDCI_ALL_121p_01-06-2012.stb (6.30MB)

New Original Software has also been released for the TM 5402 HD ...the new O/S v1.20 doesn't seem to be as good as the previous O/S v1.17 and Phantompatch 121 doesn't seem to be as good as Phantompatch 117

IMHO
If the new TM 5402 HD Phantompatch 121 had been based on Original Software v1.17 then all would (probably) have been fine...

So yet again I've gone back to using...

TM Original Software-TM5402HDCI__117.zip (5.94MB)
Phantompatch-TM5402HDCI_ALL_117p_20120116.stb (6.4MB)

@Phantom
Thank you once again for you continued support for all of the Technomate receivers... it is much appreciated mate...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

@Phant0m

We really appreciate all the work you put in but I would like to make one suggestion, could you release a new patch to say 2 or 3 members for testing before posting it?
These members could supply you the feedback needed to iron out any remaining bugs and you could correct them and release the corrected patch saving a lot of unwanted criticism or bad feeling.
I am sure that there are a lot of members here who would be only too happy to cooperate with you in this matter and restore the reputation of the Technomate range of receivers.

I have to say Thx to MAGIC for add on CCcam 2.0.11 NewcamD if it was not for him I would of bin it along time ago, sense Magic done add on 3years ago never been up date so the new TM still uses same add on if they was good. they would not uses the old add on and they would do new thing like the fillter on 8280

726p or 725p for CCcam I uses for almost 3 year now. no freezes Works stable, as this works best on 8281 for TM68/6900super, I wont change it until I have to, as the old saying goes, if it aint broke don't fix it

sorry for my writing in english

Last edited:
totally agree with you mate they could do with a new patch writer whom ever Phantom is getting the patches of these days isn't up to scratch at all.
the only thing i don't agree with mate is "sorry for my writing in english" it's getting better all the time
and sometimes i read my post and the spelling is wurse then yours
keep up with the info for helping all tm users your doing a great job xxxxxx:Clap:

totally agree with you mate they could do with a new patch writer whom ever Phantom is getting the patches of these days isn't up to scratch at all.
the only thing i don't agree with mate is "sorry for my writing in english" it's getting better all the time
keep up with the info for helping all tm users your doing a great job xxxxxx:Clap:

I like the deliberate mistake, a nice touch

Thx m8

yah my english is getting a bit better but still i take ages to right somthing down,

i been 20 year with this hobbie with the satalight long time be4 technomate started it has always been my hobbie it dose not matter for me beacouse technomate is not seporting what i can seport i can always do and keep doing some bits and paces like keys and biss keys. and as well if they wont technomate to give me the stuff what they uses to make the patches i can have a go to all for free i never give up with nothing i have always tryed in my life if you see my post TM you can send a pm to help and i am sure there are alot of members here that a wont to help to beacouse we are here to help each other

@Phant0m

We really appreciate all the work you put in but I would like to make one suggestion, could you release a new patch to say 2 or 3 members for testing before posting it?
These members could supply you the feedback needed to iron out any remaining bugs and you could correct them and release the corrected patch saving a lot of unwanted criticism or bad feeling.
I am sure that there are a lot of members here who would be only too happy to cooperate with you in this matter and restore the reputation of the Technomate range of receivers.

Thats a BRILLIANT idea mate, then we could SENSIBLY give Phantom his feedback instead of having to go thru this RELENTLESS failure level?:drink:

tried patch 121 for a good while now, loads of channels not clearing with cccam mostly xxx channels on 13.east
reverted back to patch 119 and all clearing fine again on my 6902 hope patch 122 will be the real thing Phantom

tried patch 121 for a good while now, loads of channels not clearing with cccam mostly xxx channels on 13.east
reverted back to patch 119 and all clearing fine again on my 6902 hope patch 122 will be the real thing Phantom

You know this sounds very like a problem on another forum a couple of years ago when patches were released for TM receivers which did very little (or nothing at all) to update a receiver. They were simply rehashed earlier patches and posted to boost the post count and reputation of a certain member.
I wonder how long the poster thought he would get away with it.
The great shame here is this working/not working with every "new" patch released only impacts in a negative way on TM's reputation and in fairness the TM receivers are built to a good standard and dont deserve this sort of treatment.
Whoever has the tools (and ,I can take a fair guess who) should consider releasing them to other(s) so that TM owners who after all are TM's customers get get a known working patch and restore our confidence in TM's receivers and support.
TM should realize that their are other brands of receivers which can do all the TM's do and get good software support as well, which means when asked the owners will recommend that make.
Remember contented owners will recommend a receiver to their friends, discontented customers wont.

Tune in to any channel on 4.8e
press SAT and select 28.2e
Motor will begin to travel to 28.2e
while it's still moving, pick a different channel on 28.2e
Motor stops dead immediately, wherever it is.

The only way to watch a channel on 28.2 now is to select a different sat, then select 28.2 again.

Feedback in the Download Centre from someone else on a different model. Looks like this one is contagious? Nobody experiencing it here? It's a pain in the arse.

Post 183 re 6900.

-There´s a big 8281 problem with the new 746 patch, channels open after a few minutes, some channels do not open at all (tried with home cs). No such problems with older patches.
- when changing position with a motorised dish and meanwhile zapping to another channel the motor stops and won´t reach the right orbital position.

Just tried to get Sly Italia (13E) using latest patch 746P (using 8281), but it takes forever to open on this patch, over 5 mins on some channels - so I have now reverted to good old patch 737P and its all working fine again!
So back to the drawing board - least C Ned 19E opening with 737P, unlike 746P!:Mad2:

Just tried to get Sly Italia (13E) using latest patch 746P (using 8281), but it takes forever to open on this patch, over 5 mins on some channels - so I have now reverted to good old patch 737P and its all working fine again!
So back to the drawing board - least C Ned 19E opening with 737P, unlike 746P!:Mad2:

Sky Italia! Am i missing something here.

TM 6900 super
80cm Motorised
737p

Back