new patches for 6000+7000series and 5402hd

thijss26

Inactive User
Reaction score
new patches for 6000+7000 series and the 5402hd
they don't say phantom patch but they are patches maybe a fix for the out of sync. sound a lot of people were getting ? Technomate software online

Last edited by a moderator:
test on TM6900HD Super still has same problem patch738p change channels back and forth for audio to be normal, problem starts then gradually gets worse over an hour until unwatchable

726p audio sync is perfect and have reverted to this patch

test on TM6900HD Super still has same problem patch738p change channels back and forth for audio to be normal, problem starts then gradually gets worse over an hour until unwatchable

Thanks for this information xxxxxx,

I have not noticed this on 737p on my 6900 Super+, but will hold off putting the 738p on until I hear something more encouraging.

KJ

I have not noticed this on 737p on my 6900 Super+, but will hold off putting the 738p on until I hear something more encouraging.

KJ

Hi KnockJohn m8

i have to of these mate 6900 Super one i use it for testing and one on cs

star from here mate 736p then it star geting wores and wores and there is other people complaning about it look here Technomate software online

i done factory reset and it was still the same as it was

if you go on this one Premier League HD (PLTV)11305 V 30000 @ 10.East and stay for 1 hour on it you can see that the person dose not match with voice m8

726p audio sync is perfect and on cccam ok two m8

(the same problem i have had with new patchs, gone back to 726p patch and every fine again) this is my quote dont no what happen

Last edited:
tried to quote someone and went wrong some how so top post should read

the same problem with audio on last patch so went back to 726p patch.

Last edited:

KJ

if you are useing this 737p you might as will use this mate putting the 738p because it is working TNT + HD

738p on CCcam ok two

it only one thing that needs to be fixed the person dose not match with voice

Tnx for all your work phantom

xxxxxx, Thanks for the info about TNT being open on the new patch.

I'll keep an eye (and ear0 out for the sound sync issues.
KJ

i emailed the Phant0m about the lip sync issues some are posting about, this is the reply

Hi digi

We are aware of something happening with lip sync, in the latest s/w we have added support for prologic 5, 7 or 12 speakers systems.
The lip sync issue is not from the receiver, it is from prologic amplifiers which creates a delay from box to pre prologic pre amp to power amp, if stereo or mono is used then there is no problem or if connected direct to TV.
If an external amp is used then it is a delay not lip sync errors, as lip sync will increase gap as times goes by but in this case is fixed, and the delay is constantly at the same speed behind the video stream
this could be fixed by adding extra line to fix it also may add adjustable timing to sync.

Phant0m

i have sorted out one or 2 grammar errors in the above before posting, i dont use an amp on my TM receivers, but is everyone who has lip sync issues using an amp? or is it connected directly to the TV via HDMI only?

Hi

Thanks for info and email to Phantom.

Not using amp. Connected to TV via HDMI.

Thanks again Digi and Phantom for continued support.

Thanks again digidude

1) using TM6800HDsuper TM6900HDsuper Connected to TV via HDMI to TM

2) on TM68/69super on 738p the first 45mins the sound will be ok then it starts speaking not match with the person change channels back and forth for audio to be normal m8

having no problem with the 726p useing it 15 hours aday and sound and person no problem m8

I was hoping to see ' sound problem solved ' with this new patch

Last edited:
Thanks again digidude

2) on TM68/69super on 738p the first 45mins the sound will be ok then it starts speaking not match with the person change channels back and forth for audio to be normal m8

having no problem with the 726p useing it 15 hours aday and sound and person no problem m8

i dint have a surround system direct to tv when problem with new patch / but with patch 726p ok .

the problem is with sound delay or in this case no delay sound get to reciver before picture try out with 2 tv watching itv hd on reciver and watch itv on ariel you can here the sound the same when on saterlite it should be about 1 secound behind the airel

Last edited:
Thanks again digidude

this has been forwarded m8, got a reply this morning that it will be looked into, possibly reverting some code back to the 726p patch while keeping the new functionality of the newer patches :)

also, it may be the channel? i doubt it, but have a look here as well

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/256956/#post1899031

Hi All

I can also confirm that i have both optical and hdmi connections to tv and exteranl amp

and with the newer patches after 726p i too have an issue with audio sync

I have also currently reverted back to 726p as this is perfect (audio wise)

If the new patch could use the old 726p coding but have the great extras of epg and usb channel list save option this would be fantastic

:banana:

cheers lads

Back