Canal+ NL not opening on the 6900hd+super with new patch

hi

thanks for this new patch.
i update my TM this morning, Can*lsat is cleared with this patch : party :

regards

thanks for the patch
is the patch for tm1500 coming soon?
very desperate

Nice to see some French clearing again. NO Dutch tho..
When this patch on, 6900 super seems to have a problem with the PVR function, no more Harddisc recognised. When zapping over the French , 6900 super is not happy at all visiting the officials TF1, A2 etc, it then blocks and keeps rebooting. This spills the funside of it. May be a newer version will solve this ?

Yep, continuously rebooting on TP (12012 v 275900) very annoying, must be some kind of a bug in 7.26p???
I'm sure Phant0m will sort this out pretty qiuck with new pacth!!!

Gent...

With the new patch i too am experiencing re-booting but on a few different french channels...

Also * none * of the french can***** HD channels are clearing.. is this on purpose or just my tm6900? [I do have other HD free channels clearing ]

The patch also has to be used with a softcam file. The rebooting issue is being looked into.

patches for 5000 super series also now added

Hi Phantom, Ignore my remark about the PVR function it works well, No Dutch channels, French OK, except as for the rebooting, a problem you are aware of and working on.
Thxs for a marvellous job ! Best regards,

Spaceguy :Clap:

The patch also has to be used with a softcam file. The rebooting issue is being looked into.

patches for 5000 super series also now added

How do I download the new patch as I cant actually see it.?

Thanks a million Phant0m for keeping my TM 5400 super alive.

Is it just my twisted mind or is the support for Technomate now even better than before (instead of ending) ?

:Clap::banana:

Thank you Phantom:THANKS::THANKS:. It works marvels on my tm5400 super. I get biss with all the addons!!!
I can't say how happy I am.
Many thanks for keeping our tms alive:emotions1:emotions1

Have just noticed that the french channels includes one of my favourite xxx channels.

Super duper starship trooper. Thanks again.

My spider used to open it but not anymore.

Love my little TM5400 super.

Back