New patches available

the new patch opens canal plus f~~~~E cool keep up the good work phantom i though the technomate was a gonner with everyone saying get a spider box but its good to see somebody still cares!!:banana:

Last edited:
The softcams are keeping Digi alive and I'm really thankful for that, but will a patch for the 5400 non super be coming?

Keep up the good work

Popped 179 in last night with latest softcam. Digi opens again on 1W but nothing else. Am I missing something?

Cheers
Albie

cant believe some of the blatant lies floating round regarding patches lol

the ten year old design of the TM is limited due to the circuit design chip-sets & build the newer software now being circulated on the Internet has been copied from more advanced receivers such as the Spiderbox with superior electronics & build techniques that can handle these new advancements.
Warning you load these files at the risk of destroying your receiver.

lol

Really ?

I thought the original text was :
"

the ten year old design of the Spiderbox is limited due to the circuit design chip-sets & build the newer software now being circulated on the Internet has been copied from more advanced receivers such as the Technomate with superior electronics & build techniques that can handle these new advancements still since the TM1000series built around 2005 and are still supported
Warning if you load TM Patches on a spiderbox you will be at the risk of destroying your receiver. Also The gift will surely stop working. Do not expect to be refunded for your spiderbox and have a decent discussion/conversation on the spiderbox Site or you will be Perm Banned on that Site ! (- Also do no expect support in good english -)

"

tsss, I would not even bother posting such a Crap text ! - could not resist -

What really got through to me was the comment about these latest TM patches being bug-ridden when, in fact, Phantom's patches are the best we have had in over a year.

What really got through to me was the comment about these latest TM patches being bug-ridden when, in fact, Phantom's patches are the best we have had in over a year.

I agree. Since I bought my TM 5400 about a year and a half ago the support has never been so go as now. Big thanks to Phantom. :Clap::banana:

Back