New patch for TM6902HDT2

Just put this on patch 124 sofar i have to say it looks like we are on the right track ,weather plugin is working again u-tube+harddrives working
channels that did not work on patch123 are working perfect now with cccam sofar so good .
I will see how it goes over longer periods to see if stb locks up or not.
Thanks for this effort Phant0m and team

a problem i did find today is my recordings since the new patch are meshed up i saw other posts about this
a recording i have set for each week for the last half year was working fine
but since patch 124 it started to record every 19 seconds for about 20files and then it recorded the program. but it does not play it is a cccam channel.

Hi have same problems as Thijss26 havent tried connecting to internet but it has same timer record problems as 123p patch which i toock off. Back to 122p thanks for trying.All the best Yorick.

i found 122 doesn't open all channels on cccam so i went back to 119 seems to be the best patch for the 6902 model and older.

Hi thijss26 havent got much idea on the cccam side of sat channels and havent found a clear instruction for dummys so i dont no wether i can do it.The 122p seems ok for what i ask of the box. All the best Yorick

put back on the 124 because i would like it to work my technomate would not be my main stb's anymaore but the HDpicture on them is much crisper then most other boxes and apart from the pvr funktion acting up i think i will try this patch a bit more so i have a few different recordings set on different sats and channels.and will report back what happens later.
i also found that while recording if i press the pip list button(same transponder list)and ok on a different channel the box freezes on me and i have to reboot.

any timer set will not record from standby mode or it will record 19seconds for a load of times.
While the box is on it seems to record fine most of the time.
Pleas fix pvr function starting from standby in next patch Phant0m
I never checked the keys if they work but i'm sure it's the same as on the other models.
Most other features seem to work perfect for me sofar,but i have to be able to record from standby so i will be going back to patch119 for now.

any timer set will not record from standby mode or it will record 19seconds for a load of times.
While the box is on it seems to record fine most of the time.
Pleas fix pvr function starting from standby in next patch Phant0m
I never checked the keys if they work but i'm sure it's the same as on the other models.
Most other features seem to work perfect for me sofar,but i have to be able to record from standby so i will be going back to patch119 for now.

Not quite sure exactly what ypu mean here mate - for instance I set my TM6900HD Super (using patch 749P) to record DC I Banks between 9 & 10 pm tonight off ITV HD.
I switched it off this afternoon as I set the timer - so from STANDBY it is currently (945pm) recording as planned!
Is THIS what YOU mean in your post mate - or are you actually discussing an ENCRYPTED channel, which ITV HD obviously is not?:Biggrin2:

Hi Holmroad its the Tm 6902 that has the problem with patches 123+124p. All the best Yorick.

Thanks mate, I did wonder!
After all that my DCI Banks recording didnt work with patch 749P anyway!! lol
It did appear to be recording from the display on the front of mt TM6900HD Super, but was not in the list of recordings afterwards!
Will have to report this in the correct thread now!
Cheers!:BLOBBY:

yes i do mean any channel fta or cccam or cards from deep standby is not recording

been using my 6902 as a free view box and noticed after applying the 124 patch i am now getting the free view hd channels where i was not before?:Laugh:

You mean freeview by arial ? Or free to air by Sat. ?

that's a weird one i got the HD channels on any patch before on DTT the only difference would be i recieve soarview.
So there is only 1 HD channel in Ireland

i am not complaining upgraded to patch 124 from patch i think 119 but i never got the hd channels before i dont think it says you can get hd freeview just normal freeview sd could not get the hd freeview channels before

That is indeed an odd one I have always been able to receive Freeview HD on all firmwares.

The only thing I can think of is that maybe HD has only recently been available in your area or you haven't done a terrestrial rescan for a while?

Back