New old man

Dells

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all
New to this forum and New to fire TV stick iptv and I have a few questions,my son got me into iptv I have paid £40 for a year's subscription and it is on the fire TV stick,my first question is,is iptv legal,secondly do I need VPN if so recommendations please,and as I live in a hole in the middle of nowhere and broadband not brilliant if I need VPN will it slow my broadband down.
I am an old man when I was young the most technical thing we had was a black&white TV so please if the questions seem trivial excuse me.

IPTV is legal -- streaming channels like sky sports probably isn't.

IPTV in the way that we are talking about it (not BBCIplayer NowTV etc) is totally illegal are you likely to be prosecuted for using it? not really.

Is your £40 sub likely to last a year? Who knows it could last a year or a week - thats the gamble with IPTV

If your broadband is slow expect a lot off buffering with IPTV, you will get some anyway but with slow broadband it will be worse.

RE: VPN If watching something illegal you should use one, but if only streaming and not uploading you will not be top of the priority list to be picked on

Back