New NTL Rst dated 3/11/05

Thanks mate

and also thanks to everyone who put them up for us all and the rest of you that work hard to help out others here

ass kissing goes along way :xmas:

Wolf Achilles said:
ass kissing goes along way :xmas:

LoL @Wolf Achilles.

No Probs Glad I could Help

I think the keys added are the old ones as ntl has changed their keys since then.

My box went off earlier on today.

tigerish12 said:
I think the keys added are the old ones as ntl has changed their keys since then.
My box went off earlier on today.

What u mean mate?? these are the new keys they changed 2day and these are the new 1s.

Cheers didnt work at first but when left it kicked in, was there a big update or something?

Doesn't seem to working for me. HAs there been another update?

Thanks for the reply. I obviously must be doing something wrong.

Sorry to upset. I just was trying to establish a fact.

It was working ok with the 02/11 rst and went off yesterday. Any help would be appreciated.

yes tanks for the keys Im in Telepest and I have to program my card every day

Tanks again for you help

jmc1 said:
yes tanks for the keys Im in Telepest and I have to program my card every day
Tanks again for you help
What tanks? ...... german tanks, water tanks or even Thomas the tank engine? ...... or has your H key broke? ........

OK got it working now, thanks. Was originally reading with NCE and getting very confused. Found answer in another thread entitled "HELP Difference in latest NTL RST files".

Cheers

Having a problem opening the NTL Rst Hex file. When the file opens I get no info, what am I doing wrong?

cantbe said:
Having a problem opening the NTL Rst Hex file. When the file opens I get no info, what am I doing wrong?
Once you've unzipped the downloaded file you should be able to read the hex file with notepad .......

Thanks for the reply.
I am using WinRAR to unzip the file which allows me to view the contents of the file, I can also see the file contents with notepad. The problem is all I can see is lines of undesypherable code.

Back