New Ntl Rst 23.11.05

it wont work

the new rst wont work can you tell me if i'm doing any thing wrong: maggie :

u have to put that in the Internal EEP and your flash file which has your IRD and BK in the flash.

hi

did that changed my inteeprom only like always wont work

Didnt work at first for me

Just turned the box off and on at the mains. Once it booted up all my channels were back

cant get my atmega to work either programed as i always have all keys ect are correct checked and double checked just get unsubscribed channel message tried 3 deffrent cards all the same help its doing my head in

can't get my atmega to work either, when i put the card in the box it started flashing and seemed to be tuning itself in, went from number 1 right up to a few thousand. it has never did this!! any ideas?

fasttrack said:
can't get my atmega to work either, when i put the card in the box it started flashing and seemed to be tuning itself in, went from number 1 right up to a few thousand. it has never did this!! any ideas?
this is a firmware update - it is information being sent to the box. nothing to do with the card. the update started in pure ntl about 2.30 today and its doing the rounds now

cable rst

these rst that have been given today, do u have to keep updating everyday or is there a software to do this for you, mines used to until a couple of days ago on ntl, me a newbie to this please help

jijboy said:
these rst that have been given today, do u have to keep updating everyday or is there a software to do this for you, mines used to until a couple of days ago on ntl, me a newbie to this please help

i would suggest you read through a few of the threads on the forum, this is a question that is asked all the time. auto updating cards are nearly all off at the moment.

This has worked for me. Thanks a lot guys. Keep up the good work

jijboy said:
will there be a soloution for this in the coming future?

that too has been spoken of at length - are you sure your not just trying to increase your post count :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back