New Ntl Rst 23.11.05

got it working now put programmer on to main pc was on laptop used exact same files and works beats me why but who cares.

if my card worked last night do i just put the new hex file in the eeprom flash after iv read the card? please help

thanks

got it working no problems now thankyou every one:xmas:

cheers mate just got in from work and checked here b4 i turned tv on too see if they had rolled lol :):Cheers:

Keys Required for Soft Emulation

guys, i'm using ritzDVB with soft emulation to decode channels. I'm looking for keyse which look like

5401 01 5R4HFD5EDRGD4HD4
5401 02 32GMS4H5PM9J5H53

as I edit the ci.txt and softcam.reg file to replace the keys with the latest one. But I can't seem to find them. I found the keys when NTL did the reset on 21st. But I've been unable to get hold of new keys for the 23rd. These HEX codes, do they possess these two keys in there somewhere ? ..

I'd appreciate if some brave soul can help me out here ..

Cheers ..

skello said:
if my card worked last night do i just put the new hex file in the eeprom flash after iv read the card? please help

just over write the int. eeprom m8 take 2 secs, then pop it into the box and bobs ur bro.

@tomyumgoong

ntl hasn't rolled since the 23rd so these still are the correct ones at the time of my post if it is not working cheak your ird and bk if these are correct make sure your in pure ntl if your not pure ntl look in the downloads for the other rst's

Back