new mosc no ppv

steve9218

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hiya people, i've just written a mosc image for c&w area, all channels work except ppv however with my atmega the ppv is fine. The card was origanally locked so i used t911 and now i can write the image, i used the rom10 a16 image for ex c&w but like i said no ppv, i was asked to look at the tier level an mke sure it was at 01 instead of 00, which it is, running out of ideas, can anyone help please?

many thanks everyone

:xmas:

steve9218 said:
Hiya people, i've just written a mosc image for c&w area, all channels work except ppv however with my atmega the ppv is fine. The card was origanally locked so i used t911 and now i can write the image, i used the rom10 a16 image for ex c&w but like i said no ppv, i was asked to look at the tier level an mke sure it was at 01 instead of 00, which it is, running out of ideas, can anyone help please?

many thanks everyone

:xmas:

try cleaning the ppv on card

the tier level an mke sure it was at 01 instead of 00, which it is, running out of ideas, can anyone help please? Yhis is the c&w image im using The card status is please wait, ippv is n/a, credit is £65536.88, smartcard revision DNASO010 A61, CA Version 5.3.32 1.3.5 zip code 0000
the guest channel says 'the guest channel is no longer available on your tv service, to recievethis you need to upgrade to the family pack'

many thanks everyone

Last edited:
try using a differant image m8 theres a few about if not try this

locate 07-decrypt key(123) (5C3F)
change parity key 0 and 1 to all zeros.
now find spending limits.
change IRD status byte to 01.
now find standard tier (31)(i only have the one tier for channels)
change level to 01, save image on HD/Floppy etc.
now load to rom10/rom11 mosc.

it works 4 me hope this helped danny

Back