New member said Hi

Declan Hackney

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm new to this forum.I would like to introduce my self and ask a question.I'm an electrician living in Ireland. I'm in the business for nearly 30 years. I have City and Guilds electrical installation parts one and two.I served my time with a small electrical contractor. I have just learned that I am missing a piece of paper that is now holding me back. This piece of paper is AM2. At the weekend I'm going to Liverpool to sit the AM2. I have done my homework and won't have a problem with practical tests.My concern is the online theory assessment. Most of my experience is on Irish regs, I have tried to find trial questions and answers with no success. Digitalword is the only place these seem to be available. Heres the thing I need likes maybe some of you guys might help.
My question is on this site what are trophies and what does one do with them.
Thanks all
Declan

Welcome to digitalworldz.

Hope you got the files in time for the AM2.

You being a sparky for as long as you have, you won't have a problem. Level 3's are not too bad if you have a good grounding in electrical theory,

Regards
Mick

Some post...
READ THIS POST FULLY - BEFORE DOWNLOADING FILES

New Members now needs 5 USEFUL posts before he / she can download on the forums. AND wait 24 Hours until after their 5th post!

AND 1 LIKE (this means someone must like 1 of the posts).

Back