new member . question ref fees for sight

sean

Inactive User
Reaction score
question for the moderators if they can help . i like this web sight . i find the information very good . i do not have paypal . can i pay membership fees via western union or post a sterling bank draft . please advice .

question for the moderators if they can help . i like this web sight . i find the information very good . i do not have paypal . can i pay membership fees via western union or post a sterling bank draft . please advice .

m80 if you have a ccard you can do a paypal acc in 5 mins.
i am not a mod just want to help you

don't have a credit card . never had a need for one . to the moderators can you accept western union or sterling bankdraft . i ask you to accept this payment type as well . if people don't have credit cards or paypal , then are they not been blocked by the sight .

There are no membership fees for this site redknight44. There is an option to make a donation, but it is entirely voluntary.

If you make 20 reasonable posts then you will have full access to the site but it does help the upkeep if people donate .I'm sure a mod will be able to help you out in a little while

you can us ea pre pay credit card , you put money on it before you use it and you can use this on paypal as well..

a debit card works with paypal aswell /....... thats how i do it

Back