New Laptop

geordie_guy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello guys,
I am looking to buy a laptop for my friend, he wants to play latest games on it. I don't play games so I have no idea what sort of graphic card/processor/ram to go for. Any suggestion/links would be really appreciated.
Thanks

If its for gaming your going to need a high spec lappy m8 with dedicated video memory and chip by Nvidia or ATI at least 256 video ram and 512 system ram but the more the better. also the latest games seem to take alot of HDD space, so look for large capacity drive. so it aint gona be cheap. all the lappys you see cheap are basic systems not high enders.

best buy: big crow , available sunday laptop , it will be excellent ,watch this space.www.aldi.come/home

Expensive gift for a mate, why are all my mates cheap :(

Anyway laptops really arent the best gaming machines, anything you could get in a laptop would be about half the price in a desktop... Why not get a games console for games, thats what they are designed for and its cheaper

try www.moneysupermarket.co.uk

you can compare all laptops from most suppliers. Just been looking around for myself. Eventually bought from ebuyer.com
got good specs at a decent price - coming tuesday - cant wait. If you wanna which one let me know

Back